SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

send me SM when u are 100% done.

and for bomberman, why nto help me, leon exodio, and shadowwolf? we are psaing him on snake, but we might switch back to olimar
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 17, 2013, 01:46:45 PM
send me SM when u are 100% done.

and for bomberman, why nto help me, leon exodio, and shadowwolf? we are psaing him on snake, but we might switch back to olimar
my olimar slot is for either Naruto or paper mario so meh........  And i will send you him when 100% done. It looks like kakashi is winning so i will be writing a moveset :)

Well what is left with Shadow Mario since you're implying that he isn't 100% finished?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 17, 2013, 05:57:22 PM #2763 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 03:53:25 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 17, 2013, 05:55:00 PM
Well what is left with Shadow Mario since you're implying that he isn't 100% finished?
Well, i added his brush, and some gfx's on to his model to save filesize and then i must resize all the bones from where i don't use them.

Post Merge: July 18, 2013, 03:53:24 PM

Anyway, since i have been away for 5/6 months now i don't want to do big psa's yet so i will do a mini PSA i worked on long time ago. Melee Pichu over IC. I know it has been done before but it has all that glitchy gfx's and i think its abit outdated.

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 17, 2013, 05:57:22 PM
Melee Pichu over IC. I know it has been done before but it has all that glitchy gfx's and i think its abit outdated.
Oh yeah...I forgot to finish that PSA...sorry, I was busy. I had a life too.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Meh it's okay, I tend to forget about beta projects too, like my Mario Bros project over the Ice Climbers, I need to start working on dem again and SM64 Mario moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I was working on melee pichu on ic back when I first learned psa but was bad. Plus i need a good psa helper. Can we collab on this psa?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

since kakashi can copy other moves
and kirby can too

and kakashi dont really needing a hat change for each charater he copy

why not kakashi over kirby?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

He will eat his ennemy for copy others moves.

July 21, 2013, 03:22:58 PM #2769 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 08:49:55 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Mariodk on July 21, 2013, 01:06:28 PM
since kakashi can copy other moves
and kirby can too

and kakashi dont really needing a hat change for each charater he copy

why not kakashi over kirby?
maybe because first kirby isnt suported by BB psa so theres no way to reduce filesize and becuase he would need to redo every kirby hat psa animation and codding and those are subctaion that never end... dkn just guessing  it would be an extrmely huge ammount of work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on July 21, 2013, 01:36:54 PM
Nice, never knew that one was a meme. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 20, 2013, 04:22:06 PM
I was working on melee pichu on ic back when I first learned psa but was bad. Plus i need a good psa helper. Can we collab on this psa?
Yeah i would like to collabrate this

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 23, 2013, 04:05:31 PM
Yeah i would like to collabrate this


sweet. this will eb awesome.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

since pikachu has a P&P rel wouldnt it better use pikachu articles to do pichu? just saying thats the only way you will have thunder jolt and so on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2013, 04:54:58 PM
since pikachu has a P&P rel wouldnt it better use pikachu articles to do pichu? just saying thats the only way you will have thunder jolt and so on
Well im not excacily planning to copy his moves from Melee though. because the only move he can actually learn from melee is agility and Volt tackle ( up b and side b) Netrual B is going to be thounder shock and down b is going to be Charge i think. im not sure yet