SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 23, 2013, 06:56:26 PM
Well im not excacily planning to copy his moves from Melee though. because the only move he can actually learn from melee is agility and Volt tackle ( up b and side b) Netrual B is going to be thounder shock and down b is going to be Charge i think. im not sure yet

thunder jolt is a trading card move xD he learns it from there like pikachu itself it isnt a game move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


personaly i would put like thunder wave on downB everyone caught on it would get that paralize effect letting pichu do a free hit(like the old mewtwo psa downB)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still missing "Shadow Mario over Shiek" option for the poll. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 23, 2013, 10:06:58 PM
Still missing "Shadow Mario over Shiek" option for the poll. :>.>:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 23, 2013, 10:06:58 PM
Still missing "Shadow Mario over Shiek" option for the poll. :>.>:
He is being worked on already, he will be realeased at the same time as ani's BJr

lol you quoted me twice. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

>votes Rayman on the poll
>1 of 2 people that voted him

;w;

Nah jk I'm actually putting my work into Gamma again. Too bad some admin locked my thread for him...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 03, 2013, 01:15:40 PM #2780 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:36:58 PM by SouthCraft
Ok guys just to keep my subscribers up im going to do something special soon. Me personally wil have a brawl hack showcase on my channel with 4 hacks! All PSA's! And i will also do the commentary to tell you guys the progress and whats left and etc.

So yeah you guys will finally hear my voice and english! How do you think about that? Edit: mic is broken lol!

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 03, 2013, 01:15:40 PM
Ok guys just to keep my subscribers up im going to do something special soon. Me personally wil have a brawl hack showcase on my channel with 4 hacks! All PSA's! And i will also do the commentary to tell you guys the progress and whats left and etc.

So yeah you guys will finally hear my voice and english! How do you think about that?

I just want my shadow mario  r)

lol i cant wait. sounds good
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 03, 2013, 01:27:41 PM #2782 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:16:45 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 03, 2013, 01:22:48 PM
I just want my shadow mario  r)

lol i cant wait. sounds good
lol. But yeah he will be there...... And pichu, that guy, knuckles 1.5

well  i cant wait to see what 4 psas you will show
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 03, 2013, 04:24:13 PM
well  i cant wait to see what 4 psas you will show
great to see comments like this, thumbs up really :)


Quote from: jrush64 on August 03, 2013, 07:32:38 PM
What do you have planned for Kakashi?
Well im going to write a moveset soon and update my first post. so you all can see

Can't wait to see how far Shadow Mario has come, plus whatever model will be used. The funny thing though is that after all this time it's still the beta release. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 04, 2013, 08:12:47 PM #2788 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:15:32 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 04, 2013, 06:39:11 PM
Can't wait to see how far Shadow Mario has come, plus whatever model will be used. The funny thing though is that after all this time it's still the beta release. XD
yeah, its hard to work on a psa file you don't know the filesize limit on because they share filesize

Post Merge: August 04, 2013, 08:15:32 PM

Btw in the video i will show you Pichu, Shadow Mario ofc, new update of Knuckles and
fhegifiujvbieiuhrfuihefiufrheifhuerf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well we need the video then altough i think its a sonic character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.