Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2397725 times)
Program
Hyper Kitten

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Awards Favorite'd Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10560 on: March 24, 2015, 12:45:59 AM »

If you don't already have someone to play test stages on a wii before release just pm me and I'd be more than happy to help if you need it. Cheers!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10561 on: March 24, 2015, 01:21:25 AM »

If you don't already have someone to play test stages on a wii before release just pm me and I'd be more than happy to help if you need it. Cheers!
    i have issue's with others doing that for me... i had some1 like that and they released it instead of me... so ya..

edit:
    a possible fix is available. I don't know if it fixed the exploding polygon or lagness, but feel free to re-download!
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:44:32 AM by DSX8 » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10562 on: March 24, 2015, 04:59:17 AM »

Not everyone is that shallow and desperate for attention. Some people actually want to help and don't want to steal your work and distribute it as their own.

These stages have to be tested on an actual Wii in order to make sure they run smoothly and don't have weird glitches.

Just like the rendered background thing. It doesn't hurt to take suggestions at all, especially if it can be beneficial to what you're doing.
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 05:01:04 AM by HypnotizeOverdrive » Logged

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10563 on: March 24, 2015, 11:34:42 AM »

Well the update i released didnt fix anything.. So i believe its the 7-8 little critters i added to the stage.. I did notice that their rig was broken when imported into BB, so that migt be the case...

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10564 on: March 24, 2015, 11:37:05 AM »

I totally understand the whole trust issue thing. People like that must enjoy ruining things for everyone else. I can assure you that that's not something that I (or a lot of other people on the vault) would do. I literally have six completed Dark Pit textures based on the wii u recolours that I won't release because I used a the gold part of SJS's Pitoo scarf, and haven't got a response back yet as to whether I can use it. Even if it's not me I think it would be beneficial to have someone play test them so you don't have to deal with problems after you've released it.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10565 on: March 24, 2015, 11:57:47 AM »

Okay, don't pay any mind to what I said. It wasn't something to think about whatsoever, nor was it helpful advice. God forbid advice is given to people.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10566 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:13 PM »

I totally understand the whole trust issue thing. People like that must enjoy ruining things for everyone else. I can assure you that that's not something that I (or a lot of other people on the vault) would do. I literally have six completed Dark Pit textures based on the wii u recolours that I won't release because I used a the gold part of SJS's Pitoo scarf, and haven't got a response back yet as to whether I can use it. Even if it's not me I think it would be beneficial to have someone play test them so you don't have to deal with problems after you've released it.
    well if ur on in a few hours, ill send u a file to test on the wii.

Okay, don't pay any mind to what I said. It wasn't something to think about whatsoever, nor was it helpful advice. God forbid advice is given to people.
    sorry, but i do take advise, but there's stuff idk how to do like rendering and [censored], since i dont have time to learn how.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10567 on: March 24, 2015, 12:57:16 PM »

sorry, but i do take advise, but there's stuff idk how to do like rendering and [censored], since i dont have time to learn how.

Oh no, not just the rendering bit, just taking advice in general. It's not hard to do.

If you want the stages to be lag-free and glitch-free, don't be afraid to reach out because some scrub released one stage of yours. That's what I was talking about if you even read my post, not just about rendering. Just saying.

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10568 on: March 24, 2015, 01:02:04 PM »

well if ur on in a few hours, ill send u a file to test on the wii.
    Cool, anytime is fine.
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:03:36 PM by Program » Logged

Lyn
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10569 on: March 24, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »

Well the update i released didnt fix anything.. So i believe its the 7-8 little critters i added to the stage.. I did notice that their rig was broken when imported into BB, so that migt be the case...
    After I delete the critters, Windy Hill Zone works fine...

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10570 on: March 24, 2015, 02:46:36 PM »

After I delete the critters, Windy Hill Zone works fine...
    I HAD A FEELING IT WAS THE CRITTERS!! thanks for that help. Update is now available!

Oh no, not just the rendering bit, just taking advice in general. It's not hard to do.

If you want the stages to be lag-free and glitch-free, don't be afraid to reach out because some scrub released one stage of yours. That's what I was talking about if you even read my post, not just about rendering. Just saying.
    oohh ok, well if u can render stuff... thats cool.. if i need any rendering done, then ill holla at u

Boxing Ring getting a model + visual update! 7/23 models updated atm
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:48:15 PM by DSX8 » Logged

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10571 on: March 24, 2015, 03:22:13 PM »

Thanks a lot for the fix, i will teste it this night, yesterday when i loaded the stage on my wii, the only thing that i can seen was a full black screen and just a little, white but so cuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee walrus, afer seeing all his cuteness after 2 minuts the walrus scared me!

Thanks a lof  for this stages!!

Program
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10572 on: March 24, 2015, 03:33:16 PM »

PERFECT! Great job, the animated windmill is my favorite part (it prevents camping too). Awesome stage!

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10573 on: March 24, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »

Do you think the Boxing Arena will lag with certain character?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10574 on: March 24, 2015, 06:09:29 PM »

Do you think the Boxing Arena will lag with certain character?

it will most likely lag a little bit with imported chars unless they're under poly count.

edit:
    them fog be at play here!
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:51:27 PM by DSX8 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: