Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 25, 2011, 01:03:27 PM
Over who Ryu would be? Snake ? Ike?


I was thinking C. Falcon or Lucario since their movesets fit better.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 25, 2011, 01:06:25 PM
Probably an even more stupid question but does that mean you will finished her (:af2:) or leve the project to someone else?


I might get to Amaterasu eventually, but she's not high up on my list at the moment.

Also, please refrain from double posting.

Hey Byond

I can't seem to get my dae's to import properly.
If I sent you the files could you just convert them to a .max scene and send em back?

Pretty please *puppy dog eyes*

You don't need to rig them or anything, just convert them to a .max scene ^+^; I want to see if it's just something on my computer that's causing my problems :l

Snake fits Ryu perfectly.

What?  Haven't you played that game where Ryu whips out an RPG? 

Beyond, I made some CSS Icons for ASF1nk's new CSS and you're welcome to include them in the download(s) of your model imports if you want.

Here are the ones for Ryu.


My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

K. Apparently, the new BrawlBox doesn't like when I rig models to skeletons that haven't been exported from BrawlBox.

So I have to rerig Tekkaman Blade....  :srs: But, there is this!

Obviously, the rig needs some work, but yea. I'm a happy panda.




Quote from: slawter on October 25, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
Beyond, I made some CSS Icons for ASF1nk's new CSS and you're welcome to include them in the download(s) of your model imports if you want.

Here are the ones for Ryu.




Not gonna lie. Those look sexy. Sexy enough for me to start Ryu next...

He should definitely be on Lucario because, not only do the moves match him better, but the Project: M Lucario moveset has a sort of Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku attack, well seen in one of the playtest videos. So if he can be put on Lucario he'd have that and his Hadouken, and Aura Storm kind of looks like it could be a downwards Shinku Hadouken.

Beyond, I thought you're last version of Travis was damn perfect.
This even more perfect. Sexy as hell.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Fitting that your first model import be travis touchdown!

Now you can also give him a custom shader and what not as well and no more texture stretching! It'll go great with the bad girl import SS is working on.

Cool.  Now we don't have to settle for only 99.9% perfect Travis.

Also, I third the idea of Ryu over Lucario.  Lucario's animations and voice would fit better than Falcon's.  I can think of plenty of characters that would work great for Falcon, but Ryu isn't one of them.

*Posts here to get replies on this thread forever*

Tekkeman Blade! Model Imports!

Wait, is that Travis from No More Heroes or your V2? Your V3 looks better than this lol just saying.

You should imports on characters that need imports. Travis, Deadpool, Trunks.. they don't need them.

Also, Ryu over CF or Lucario? Epic as [censored] man. Epic as [censored]..

I'd say Lucario's moveset would suit better than Falcon's.  Probably because the Aura Sphere would work awesome as a Hadouken.  Though he wouldn't be able to have proper fingers with Lucario's bone structure (since Lucario doesn't have good finger bones).

I still have my bias towards Snake though.  Ryu would look totally badass with grenades and an RPG

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 08:48:40 PM
I'd say Lucario's moveset would suit better than Falcon's.  Probably because the Aura Sphere would work awesome as a Hadouken.  Though he wouldn't be able to have proper fingers with Lucario's bone structure (since Lucario doesn't have good finger bones).

I still have my bias towards Snake though.  Ryu would look totally badass with grenades and an RPG


Well, I could give him Finger bones now, but they'd need some new animations for them to move and stuff.



Also, in other news. I just finished re-rigging Tekkaman and all seems good. Now, I just need to scour through TvCs files to find where his blades are and if all else fails, I can just vertex him some.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Curse you Beyond, and your infinite ability to do whatever you want. >_>

How was rigging? Was it tough? Or did the model already come with bones?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 25, 2011, 08:56:09 PM
Curse you Beyond, and your infinite ability to do whatever you want. >_>

How was rigging? Was it tough? Or did the model already come with bones?


Rigging is easy once you get the hang of it. It's just rather tedious. : /


Holy crap beyond!
Tekkaman Blade looks freaking sweet so far!
Good luck finding his blade.
Question, do you think tekkaman will be released first or will travis be released first?