Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Well.. i likelike Xenoblade, and i would appreciate any xenocharacter :)

Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2011, 02:52:07 AM
I gave him that with him not bothering to go by Tales of Symphonia or ToS2 in mind. :srs:

Geezus.

@Beyond:

I've been thinking about something about high-poly models such as the ones from MvC3. Aren't there some vertices that could be removes for the sake of reducing poly count?

Like the verts that construct the circular structures on Zero's body for example. Considering how many verts are in a single circle, the amount removed could be significant.
I think most 3D modelling packages have an automatic poly reducing tool. I know Lightwave does

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 16, 2011, 03:10:37 AM
I think most 3D modelling packages have an automatic poly reducing tool. I know Lightwave does

I don't think that 3DS does, otherwise the poly count on Zero and other high poly ports would've been fixed by now.

EDIT: Also Beyond. Do you have MvC3?

I think you should go in it and play as Zero in training mode when you get around to him in the future. Use that as a reference on how to rig his bones as such.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2011, 02:16:40 AM
Man, aren't you rude?
Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2011, 02:52:07 AM
I gave him that with him not bothering to go by Tales of Symphonia or ToS2 in mind. :srs:

Geezus.

the last thing i wanna do in this forum is offend anyone, my bad if i did.


Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 02:32:52 AM


A PSA for Kratos would be sexy, but considering his popularity or lack there of among the brawl modding community I doubt'd happen. : [

And thanks, the model is the least of my worries. It's the texture, I consider myself a decent texturer but I've never done something that required quite as much detail as Kratos.. at least from scratch.

the LEAST of yer worrys?? i tryed to do a simple touch up to this one model's hair im doing and ending up taking all night, mostly cuz i never figured out how to create vertices. i ended up doing this whole other work around and yawp.. it took too long. the textures are the easiest to get opened up and ready to edit but to create somethin highly detailed.. is hard. i think the best thing id do is draw the textures then scan and edit em in.. i can draw ALOT better than use GIMP

Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2011, 03:14:20 AMEDIT: Also Beyond. Do you have MvC3?

I think you should go in it and play as Zero in training mode when you get around to him in the future. Use that as a reference on how to rig his bones as such.
I'll have to say it, that was totally unneeded/uncalled for. :srs:

*cough*
Beyond, have you started the Kratos model yet? Or are still figuring out how to model?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, many pages have passed, but still, I say you should do him over Falcon.

I like your point about the flames and [censored].

Not every villain or evil [censored]er has to be over Ganondorf..

Quote from: Albafika on November 16, 2011, 04:36:51 AM
I'll have to say it, that was totally unneeded/uncalled for. :srs:

It's called making a suggestion, or does that word even exist in your vocabulary? :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2011, 07:56:04 AM
It's called making a suggestion, or does that word even exist in your vocabulary? :srs:

Hey! You promised me you weren't gonna be dramatic for a week? It's only been 2 days.

*Waits for Kratos previews.*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 16, 2011, 07:58:21 AM
Hey! You promised me you weren't gonna be dramatic for a week? It's only been 2 days.

*Waits for Kratos previews.*

Waitaminute, where did I say that? XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen on November 16, 2011, 07:56:04 AM
It's called making a suggestion, or does that word even exist in your vocabulary? :srs:
What you're doing is beyond givin suggestions. You already made clear your point, no need to push it further. :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 01:48:28 PM
I heard you wanted previews...
... Ok, that is awesome. o_o

Who's he over?


Quote from: Albafika on November 16, 2011, 01:51:24 PM
What you're doing is beyond givin suggestions. You already made clear your point, no need to push it further. :srs:
... Ok, that is awesome. o_o

Who's he over?

Why thank you.

I kinda want him over Falcon. But I think his proportions at the moment better fit Ganons skeleton.

I'll make my decision once I'm done modeling and texturing, and get to the rigging part.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 16, 2011, 01:57:01 PM

Dayam. That looks good so far.


Thanks.  :)

Quote from: Beyond on November 16, 2011, 01:57:41 PM

Why thank you.

I kinda want him over Falcon. But I think his proportions at the moment better fit Ganons skeleton.

I'll make my decision once I'm done modeling and texturing, and get to the rigging part.
Yeah, his body is more similar for Ganondorf, but, I think it'd look good over C. Falcon either way... Whatever, it's your choice, I'll use it no matter what. XD