Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Next Custom model should be Terra from kingdom hearts birth by sleep

and by the way Kratos looks AMAZING  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Awful lot of Megaman votes...

I said Sparkster mainly so that HaloedHero will make a psa, but Crono would be my second choice.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

It's kinda funny...

The more people who vote for Megaman now, will have to wait longer for him to be released.
"NOT next hack, next custom model"
So yeah, you people are going to be waiting.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Voted Sparkster.  Although there's the model from the XBLA game, it would be nice to see a model that incorporates aspects of his classic and newer look.



November 19, 2011, 02:58:17 PM #757 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:00:01 PM by NBMH
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 19, 2011, 05:02:54 AMfrom Poll.  Other:  Carnage.  I cant find the f*cken model anywhere!!!!
inb4carnage

I voted for other. It would be interesting if you made a new Crono out of scratch.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I'm loving the progress on the Kratos texture.

I voted for other, I think you should make a custom model of a character that is not normally playable in a game. (e.g. for the God of War series any of the Gods)

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Why does Crono only have 8 votes?  He's from one of the greatest games of all time, for crying out loud!

Well, at least Mega Man is doing well.

A Giant Muscular GET OUT FROG on steroids with a big ass gun for an arm and a cigar in his mouth.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 19, 2011, 05:04:41 PM
Why does Crono only have 8 votes?  He's from one of the greatest games of all time, for crying out loud!

Well, at least Mega Man is doing well.

Great game =/= Big overall popularity.
Compare: Okami.

Quote from: Calamitas on November 19, 2011, 05:34:01 PM
Great game =/= Big overall popularity.
Compare: Okami.

Too true.  The words "critically" and "underplayed" come to mind with those two games.

On-topic:  The amount of votes for Get Out Frog annoys me.  Why ask for memes when you can get real characters?  This will just be like "tits" all over again.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 19, 2011, 06:42:37 PM
On-topic:  The amount of votes for Get Out Frog annoys me.  Why ask for memes when you can get real characters?  This will just be like "tits" all over again.
To be honest, I voted for the get out frog.

I don't mind who wins, honestly.
Though, having never played the games, Sparkster would be a nice addition. Haven't seen one quality hack of him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 19, 2011, 06:44:30 PMThough, having never played the games, Sparkster would be a nice addition. Haven't seen one quality hack of him.
That and the fat Haloed'll be working on a moveset for him.

I don't nkow the character, but I like Haloed's works.