Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 19, 2011, 11:38:30 PM
I think he means the actual character, not the series.

And that wasn't specified, therefore I exploited that statement.

And even if that was the case, there are 5 character hacks there anyway

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 19, 2011, 11:33:03 PM

Muscular frog with a cuban cigar.  when i read this, this is what popped into my head.

[spoiler]

and than i saw this:
[spoiler]
Maybe this will bring the hype about the frog

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 19, 2011, 11:23:58 PMThe best Megaman we have right now is the vertex by KTH.

Are you kidding? The only thing good about It was the fact that It used Dhragen's original texture. And the new version doesn't even use It anymore, so now there's nothing good about It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 19, 2011, 11:42:40 PM
Are you kidding? The only thing good about It was the fact that It used Dhragen's original texture. And the new version doesn't even use It anymore, so now there's nothing good about It.
Well, at least the newer version looks less like Ness...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 11:39:30 PM
And that wasn't specified, therefore I exploited that statement.

And even if that was the case, there are 5 character hacks there anyway
I actually specifically said Megaman. I didn't say megaman-type hack or zero and such.

There aren't that many of Megaman himself
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 19, 2011, 11:59:37 PMI actually specifically said Megaman. I didn't say megaman-type hack or zero and such.

There aren't that many of Megaman himself

Well It's really unnecessary and redundant to have multiple hacks of the same character. But I think I get what you're trying to say, and If I'm right, then I agree. We need to have a good hack of Megaman that's more than a texture hack, now that model importing is possible.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 20, 2011, 12:08:42 AM #786 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:28:54 AM by Segtendo Wright
So, umm... Yea.
Enough Megaman talk and more Kratos talk ._.
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 19, 2011, 11:33:03 PM

Muscular frog with a cuban cigar.  when i read this, this is what popped into my head.

[spoiler]

and than i saw this:
[spoiler]
Heh.
Battletoads.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 19, 2011, 11:33:03 PM

Muscular frog with a cuban cigar.  when i read this, this is what popped into my head.

[spoiler]

and than i saw this:
[spoiler]

Damn it, I voted for Ratchet, now I regret it! I NEED THAT MUSCULAR GET OUT FROG ಠ_ಠ


That picture startled me :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok I did a quick rig proportion test, editing the model so that key areas like the waist, arms and knees are in proportion with the different skeletons.

Below are the results. <_< Please note that I didn't spend much time editing the model to fit the skeletons, so they could be refined more but the general proportions probably won't change much.


<_< So yea, Falcon and Ganon have really long arms compared to the rest of their body. Pit is almost perfect but his hands are huge. Ike's knees are a tad too high.

Any ideas on who I should put him on now?

Pit.

I suppose. /:

Big hands don't seem to be as big of a problem as monkey arms or legs that don't bend properly.

Quote from: Beyond on November 20, 2011, 06:51:11 PM
Ok I did a quick rig proportion test, editing the model so that key areas like the waist, arms and knees are in proportion with the different skeletons.

Below are the results. <_< Please note that I didn't spend much time editing the model to fit the skeletons, so they could be refined more but the general proportions probably won't change much.


<_< So yea, Falcon and Ganon have really long arms compared to the rest of their body. Pit is almost perfect but his hands are huge. Ike's knees are a tad too high.

Any ideas on who I should put him on now?

I'd say Pit, since he's almost perfect, plus having the duel blades and wings of Icarus would be great for Kratos.

ike and pit look more normal

falcon= legs too short
ganon= arms too long
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Pit looks the best there, but you have to remember he's gonna look weird if he's as tall as Pit.  Plus that voice...

Sucks that Falcon and Ganon don't look good.  I guess Ike would be the best option.  He's tall and while his voice isn't perfect, it's a far better fit than Pit's.