Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 20, 2011, 06:53:39 PM
I'd say Pit, since he's almost perfect, plus having the duel blades and wings of Icarus would be great for Kratos.

As well as the girly voice.  Suits Kratos perfectly r)  Not to mention that he'd need a size mod if he was over Pit (tiny Tekkaman Blade anyone?)

And before anyone says anything, the "use a voice pack" argument is a totally invalid one.  For starters, Gecko users can't use voice packs, and it's a pain to use with USB Loader.  

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 07:06:54 PM
And before anyone says anything, the "use a voice pack" argument is a totally invalid one.  For starters, Gecko users can't use voice packs, and it's a pain to use with USB Loader.  

Don't forget that voice packs would change the voice of every Pit costume, not just Kratos.  I'm sure all of those people with Sora and Zidane would love to hear them sound like Kratos. :P

I say ganon...even though the arms look long in tpose remember how ganons animations look...the arms are mostly bent so you wouldnt be able to tell if the arms are long anyway plus id hate to listen to kratos say "the fight is on!!!"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 07:06:54 PM
As well as the girly voice.  Suits Kratos perfectly r)  Not to mention that he'd need a size mod if he was over Pit (tiny Tekkaman Blade anyone?)

And before anyone says anything, the "use a voice pack" argument is a totally invalid one.  For starters, Gecko users can't use voice packs, and it's a pain to use with USB Loader.  

Well for one, Look at the poll. Beyond will give him a size mod.

Second, if yea don't like the voice, do what I do, and just mute.

I'm gonna see if I can get the voice files out of GOW3 anyway. Kratos will need a voice pack regardless of who he goes over.

I still think Link is a good choice.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Beyond on November 20, 2011, 06:51:11 PM
Ok I did a quick rig proportion test, editing the model so that key areas like the waist, arms and knees are in proportion with the different skeletons.

Below are the results. <_< Please note that I didn't spend much time editing the model to fit the skeletons, so they could be refined more but the general proportions probably won't change much.

Pit is almost perfect but his hands are huge. Ike's knees are a tad too high.

Any ideas on who I should put him on now?

The question is how noticable will it be in game. I voted for Ike, Kratos + Blade of Olympus = Epic. Unless Kratos is to get a PSA from someone then he would be more suited to Ike in my opinion.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 20, 2011, 07:42:08 PM
I still think Link is a good choice.

try that one... maybe it fits... or toon link (that last one was a joke)

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 20, 2011, 07:12:07 PM
Second, if yea don't like the voice, do what I do, and just mute.

And lose out on Brawl's awesome music and have no SFX?

Yeaaaaaaah....no.  And muting via PSA would be tedious as hell.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 20, 2011, 07:12:00 PM
I say ganon...even though the arms look long in tpose remember how ganons animations look...the arms are mostly bent so you wouldnt be able to tell if the arms are long anyway plus id hate to listen to kratos say "the fight is on!!!"

This man poses a good point.  Most of the time, Ganon and Falcon have their arms bent.

.... I honestly don't think the voice is so important here. Obviously, none of the voices of these characters matches Kratos.

In fact, the only one who's voice matches Kratos would be Lucario.

And he's not an option.

So it's really just a matter of choosing who fits his proportions the best.

Which is Pit, unfortunately.

OH WELL. =D

First of all, that model looks great!

Seeing those results, I am torn between pit and ike. If you did it over pit, would you be able to edit the blades and the bow for just one slot, or just the blade? Also, would it be possible to have the wings come out only when he jumps/glides- or would that require PSA? If all of that is possible, my vote would definitely be pit, despite the voice mismatch.

beyond, if u make him on pit, will u make the wings too???

Quote from: amount18 on November 20, 2011, 08:08:42 PM
First of all, that model looks great!

Seeing those results, I am torn between pit and ike. If you did it over pit, would you be able to edit the blades and the bow for just one slot, or just the blade? Also, would it be possible to have the wings come out only when he jumps/glides- or would that require PSA? If all of that is possible, my vote would definitely be pit, despite the voice mismatch.


Yea, the blades and bow can be one slot.

The wings thing would require PSA work though. : /


Quote from: jokekid on November 20, 2011, 08:36:24 PM
beyond, if u make him on pit, will u make the wings too???


Yea. I suppose so.

My Vote is for Ike because I'm using the cloud dissidia over olimar and I think the blade of olympus with the blue tracers would look badass :srs:
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Glad to see the option I voted for is winning.
Kratos weilding a sword would be bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]