Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
does he have eyes???
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


November 21, 2011, 04:39:17 AM #827 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 04:41:45 AM by Segtendo Wright
Quote from: Beyond on November 21, 2011, 02:14:14 AM
meh. Threw together a quick blade and rig.... I think you get the idea. <_<

I'd be willing to make a Pit version, if a decent sound pack was released or port him over anyone if someone wants to make a PSA. At this point though, I just want to get him done, I've been working on his model for like a week now....

Lookin' good :vyse:
Lovin' the sword.
Dat hand.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That sword is just epic, but the skirt needs fixing.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

[censored], I'll be more than happy to take him over Ike man.

Look forward to it, sir.

Even though he's shown using his Blades of Athena more, Having him on ike with that sword is fine too.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

u gonna import that sword on his up B sword too, right?

Quote from: jokekid on November 21, 2011, 11:49:11 AM
u gonna import that sword on his up B sword too, right?
Why wouldn't he?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I like it over Ike, fits very well.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

captain falcon too??? u gonna rig him 2 times, or just edit the bones to match?

On Falcon too?

Interesting...

Not sure which version to get now x_x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on November 21, 2011, 04:31:10 PM
captain falcon too??? u gonna rig him 2 times, or just edit the bones to match?


I'm going to rig him twice.... because I love you.

Funny thing I noticed about Ike imports in general, the sword in hand won't disappear when using up B and that sword will follow the same path the second sword would've followed, therefor rendering a second sword for those imports useless.

Might come in handy for Ike imports in the future and for Kratos.