Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: jokekid on December 15, 2011, 01:16:31 PM
then put the english subs on... what i mean is, its released in europe, so why not use PAL version, or is it already released there in america too and am i just talking bull[censored]?? xDD
It's not in the USA no.

I just mean that the jap voices are better imo. (and of course i have the subs on xD)

Quote from: Puraidou Kurosaki on December 15, 2011, 01:22:21 PM
It's not in the USA no.

I just mean that the jap voices are better imo. (and of course i have the subs on xD)
u dont count, ur european >.<

how do u change voices anyway? its english by default...

Quote from: jokekid on December 15, 2011, 02:24:33 PM
u dont count, ur european >.<

how do u change voices anyway? its english by default...
Umm...
The options menu .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 15, 2011, 02:49:03 PM
Umm...
The options menu .-.

lol, didnt even check that, i thought it would have to be done in the loader menu... >.< silly me

Quote from: Karamitasu on December 15, 2011, 09:49:12 AM
Yup, that's him.
The one with the epic laser blade sword.



Oh [censored]! That's what his sword does?

Over Ike or Marth? I need to know.

Quote from: ramonM64 on December 15, 2011, 10:26:56 AM
what does he freak ya out Stall?   you sound freaked out     lol   

in a way he reminds me of Fayt from Star Ocean till the end of freakin time. i dont know why either cuz they hardly look the same.. maybe the sci-fi sword or.. nevermind
that screen looks intense
i wanted to play the game for awhile but dont know jack-o-lantern about japanese, i wanna know what is happenin in the story too. ill wait for it. hopefully the game gets really hard on harder difficulties. i dont like to play easy games

Haha, not at all man. I was just wondering who he was after seeing all this talk from him, and he seems real epic.

All the pictures of She Hulk freaked me out.. not that I got a problem with her. Just didn't expect that many I guess.

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 15, 2011, 01:17:21 PM
It's out in America in the Spring.
It's weird listening to British accents in a game lol

I lol'd big time.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 06:46:06 PM
Oh [censored]! That's what his sword does?

Over Ike or Marth? I need to know.

Yeah, and that's only its base form.
Though, the actualy model for the lightsaber isn't really included =/

Whether he's gonna be over Marth or Ike is probably still unsure, since I left the choice to Beyond (y'know, since Shulk's what I requested in exchange for the Dunban models he askedfor).

December 15, 2011, 10:40:58 PM #996 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:42:38 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
I really need to get round to playing Xenoblade.  I've had it for about a month or two and I haven't had time to even play it.  Since it's a JRPG, it seems like one of those games you just need to dedicate a good 1-2 hour session on (kinda like how you have to with Monster Hunter Tri, you really can't play that game in short bursts like you can Smash Bros).

And of course, I love the whole idea of British dub.  You Americans will have to deal with it when it comes round, considering when we get a game here, it 99.9% of the time has American dub so quit whining (anyone who is XD)

As for model shenanigans, seems like lots of people judging from the comments want Geno.  Guess we'll just see how this plays out.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 15, 2011, 10:40:58 PM
I really need to get round to playing Xenoblade.  I've had it for about a month or two and I haven't had time to even play it.  Since it's a JRPG, it seems like one of those games you just need to dedicate a good 1-2 hour session on (kinda like how you have to with Monster Hunter Tri, you really can't play that game in short bursts like you can Smash Bros).
You can play Xenoblade in short burts. MH3, on the other hand, was only played with 1 hour or more a day, as the Quests normally tend to take 40+, and, if online, take sprobably 20-30 to find a good party/place where people will do your Quest, so, really, making the game unplayable in short burts...

Oh god, that sword is so amazingly epic... I should really check out that game when it comes over here.

And 1-2 hours is a long session? Pretty average for me.

Geno would be cool for a custom model. I did think that Pik's vertex was great,  but I thought that about Zero and Travis and was proven that they were better. Good luck.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

People talking about Xenoblade and possibly playing it?

megusta.png
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yuup i think a bomb of love exploded for shulk in the thread.

i think he would be best over Ike cuz of that huge sword, he looks more of a powerhouse from that screen too. i wouldnt mind marth but if it was me, id go with Ike then later rig it to marth too

Quote from: Karamitasu on December 15, 2011, 09:38:55 PM
Yeah, and that&#039;s only its base form.
Though, the actualy model for the lightsaber isn&#039;t really included =/

Whether he&#039;s gonna be over Marth or Ike is probably still unsure, since I left the choice to Beyond (y&#039;know, since Shulk&#039;s what I requested in exchange for the Dunban models he askedfor).
thats too bad he doesnt have the huge beast laser sword. it woulda been kool to see the sword open and the laser appear after grabbn the smashball

it's over 1000 thousand!

Scizor looks great :3 keep that up!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 16, 2011, 10:49:25 AMit's over 1000 thousand! Scizor looks great :3 keep that up!
no its not over 1000
but now its over 1000 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 15, 2011, 10:40:58 PM
I really need to get round to playing Xenoblade.  I've had it for about a month or two and I haven't had time to even play it.  Since it's a JRPG, it seems like one of those games you just need to dedicate a good 1-2 hour session on (kinda like how you have to with Monster Hunter Tri, you really can't play that game in short bursts like you can Smash Bros).

And of course, I love the whole idea of British dub.  You Americans will have to deal with it when it comes round, considering when we get a game here, it 99.9% of the time has American dub so quit whining (anyone who is XD)

You actually don't really need to have sessions that long. I mean, sure, when there's some progress with the plot, then you will need some time, but other than that, less time works as well. Especially since you start at just the same place where you quit after saving.

Quote from: ramonM64 on December 16, 2011, 06:14:11 AM
yuup i think a bomb of love exploded for shulk in the thread.

i think he would be best over Ike cuz of that huge sword, he looks more of a powerhouse from that screen too. i wouldnt mind marth but if it was me, id go with Ike then later rig it to marth too

Indeed it has.
Now the only question is whether it'll actually get him done sooner. . .

In Xenoblade, Shulk's actually more speed-based character, being able to dish out many attacks rather quickly. So, based on that alone, he'd probably fit better on Marth.

And maybe some music will help the votes. . .?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCclUgQk1Lk

Quote from: Karamitasu on December 16, 2011, 04:16:01 PM
Indeed it has.
Now the only question is whether it'll actually get him done sooner. . .

In Xenoblade, Shulk's actually more speed-based character, being able to dish out many attacks rather quickly. So, based on that alone, he'd probably fit better on Marth.

And maybe some music will help the votes. . .?
Shulk might be "speed" (Status) based, but his attacks are too slow, with the exception of the Back Stab one.