Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Vegeta looks amazing! All I have to say is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good luck! :kdance:

This post has been Pac-Man approved!

Quote from: Beyond on December 22, 2011, 03:54:00 AMSeems like someone released a Vegeta over Wolf before me... Anyways... <_< Progress is going smoothly. Texture still needs work and his rig needs some tweaking. But yea, might be out tomorrow, if all goes well.
AWESOME!!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2011, 04:49:07 AMHoly [censored]! Vegina. Ve[censored]. Vegeta. The stress, the drama, get out frog. The 2 days I spent on finishing his texture for the old vertex. Is it really finally coming to an end? Well, you already know what's up. You know that [censored] looks great, and the rig looks outstanding. So, he can be over Wolf. Thanks for showing that. Also, I expect for you to do his Saiyan transformation, blond hair [censored], over his FS eyes. Extra mile time.
not needed to do that for his moveset since SSJ mode is possible over Wolf if i just get Vegeta´s head/hair in 3ds max with the right size for the rest of the model
so i can do this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

marioDK, no offense, but i for example wont use th wolfgeta moveset, i have enough with goku, and im happy he's not over captain, otherwise i wouldnt use him... so yeah, ssj over FS eyes all day, every day!

So by the looks of it, you just need to do the white sections, the face and the hair as well as some tweaks to the rig and he will be done?  If so, nice one.   Yay for Vegina in Barwl XD

And +1 SSJ hair for FS eyes.

I'm not using wolfgeta, wolf is one of my mains so yeah.
FS eyes: 4
Wolfgeta:1
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 22, 2011, 04:51:07 PMI'm not using wolfgeta, wolf is one of my mains so yeah. FS eyes: 4 Wolfgeta:1
i anyway forgot its easy to do so models dont use FS eyes and remove it so just make FS eyes i can easy remove it for the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 22, 2011, 05:03:32 PM
i anyway forgot its easy to do so models dont use FS eyes and remove it so just make FS eyes i can easy remove it for the moveset
or you could make the ssj mode enter the FS eyes model so you dont have to do headless models? dont know if its possible.
I cant wait to see how beyond Vegeta rigg turned out xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

its not possible get get FS eyes as a mode like SSJ mode if it was i got afew new ideas to afew PSAs i will make :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


your not supposed to ask that question ever on Beyonds thread
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 23, 2011, 12:23:08 AM
Hey Beyond, is Vegeta coming out today?


I'm not sure. Depends if I finish up the texture... or rather, if I want to finish the texture.


Quote from: Beyond on December 23, 2011, 01:09:43 AM


I'm not sure. Depends if I finish up the texture... or rather, if I want to finish the texture.


Lol, well okay. :D Hope u finish it.

Quote from: Beyond on December 23, 2011, 01:09:43 AM

I'm not sure. Depends if I finish up the texture... or rather, if I want to finish the texture.

I say make the fanboys wait till Christmas for Vegetable. Or better yet, make them wait till New Year's Day. [/antidbz]

inb4vegetacancelledeforever
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?