Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I prefer the sleek look of Zero.

It makes him more fitting to a user with lots of skills. That's just me... (it's my perspective)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2012, 11:21:08 PM
How many times must I tell people this? It's just. A change. Of artstyle. Besides. Zero looked young to begin with, like most protagonists do in Mega Man anyway.

It still boggles me how giving Zero a sleeker, more aerodynamic design for his own series is enough to make the fanboys go nuts.
MMZ Zero looks younger, and the environment and characters surrounding him too. Victory has all the right to hate the design, as others do, myself included.

Quote from: Albafika on April 11, 2012, 11:29:35 PM
MMZ Zero looks younger, and the environment and characters surrounding him too. Victory has all the right to hate the design, as others do, myself included.

Oh shut up. You think WEIL looked young?, or Andrew (character from the series) for that matter?

You're nuts.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I want Kratos over Ike or Ganon. That model you made is too good to throw out.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


So I would imagine MMZ Zero would go over Link?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 12:32:35 AM
Oh shut up. You think WEIL looked young?, or Andrew (character from the series) for that matter?

You're nuts.
God damn it Velen.
Let people have opinions. It's annoying to see you bash others' thinking just cuz they don't agree with you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


dude.. imagine he put him over Zero Suit Samus. that would be.. interesting. default moveset-wise, it fits better compared to Link. (if it was MMZ focused on melee and guns)

Quote from: Shulktendo on April 12, 2012, 01:11:50 AM
God damn it Velen.
Let people have opinions.
yeah. i prefer Megaman Zero (GBA series) over Zero (X series) cuz of his sleeker, less bulky look. i like how his Saber looks and his gun and all the other good stuff he gets. if some others dont like him cuz of this or that, thats ohkay. one of quadillions of opinions


anyway, thats good about Zack, hes gonna be fun to try out.. and my vote goes to MMZ. if i had a 2nd vote, it would go to finishing yer Kratos

Hope MMZ Zero wins the poll, as I always liked his appearance more then how he looked in MMX.

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 12, 2012, 01:14:47 AM
dude.. imagine he put him over Zero Suit Samus. that would be.. interesting. default moveset-wise, it fits better compared to Link. (if it was MMZ focused on melee and guns)
yeah. i prefer Megaman Zero (GBA series) over Zero (X series) cuz of his sleeker, less bulky look. i like how his Saber looks and his gun and all the other good stuff he gets. if some others dont like him cuz of this or that, thats ohkay. one of quadillions of opinions


anyway, thats good about Zack, hes gonna be fun to try out.. and my vote goes to MMZ. if i had a 2nd vote, it would go to finishing yer Kratos
I personally prefered the bulkier model of MegaMan X. But I still like the MMZ Zero design.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Shulktendo on April 12, 2012, 01:11:50 AM
God damn it Velen.
Let people have opinions. It's annoying to see you bash others' thinking just cuz they don't agree with you.

How about because some people's opinions outright don't make sense to me?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 12:32:35 AM
Oh shut up. You think WEIL looked young?, or Andrew (character from the series) for that matter?

You're nuts.

stop talking bull[censored] and respect opinions man. If u like it then good for you but if other not just dont say anything.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Leave the raging out of his thread pleassee >.>

Beyond already gets enough spam as it is

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 12, 2012, 01:14:47 AM
dude.. imagine he put him over Zero Suit Samus. that would be.. interesting. default moveset-wise, it fits better compared to Link. (if it was MMZ focused on melee and guns)

I see where you're coming from kinda, but having ZSS's voice and animations for Zero would be jarring to say the least.  Besides, I'd figure Zero would have to be on a sword character.  That's what he's best known for after all.

Maybe Marth could work.  The old vertex of MMZ Zero fit well enough in terms of moveset and animations.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 12, 2012, 01:55:05 AM
I see where you're coming from kinda, but having ZSS's voice and animations for Zero would be jarring to say the least.  Besides, I'd figure Zero would have to be on a sword character.  That's what he's best known for after all.

Maybe Marth could work.  The old vertex of MMZ Zero fit well enough in terms of moveset and animations.

Every time I think of that vertex. I rage.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 12, 2012, 01:55:05 AM
I see where you're coming from kinda, but having ZSS's voice and animations for Zero would be jarring to say the least.  Besides, I'd figure Zero would have to be on a sword character.  That's what he's best known for after all.

Maybe Marth could work.  The old vertex of MMZ Zero fit well enough in terms of moveset and animations.

id like to see him over fox myself
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.