Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Beyond on May 02, 2012, 01:28:37 AM
Would anyone be upset if I paused Ammy for a sec and rigged this?

I would.

:srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Looks incredible as usual man. No doubt SilentDoom will be more inspired to make a better Deadpool PSA

Quote from: Beyond on May 02, 2012, 01:28:37 AM
Would anyone be upset if I paused Ammy for a sec and rigged this?
Do it. Now. :srs:
I've been dying for a Deadpool import for a while.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


as long as ammy gets imported so i can import wolf link... xD

Well, as much as I REALLLLLY like Okami (as in it's one of my all time favorite games), I don't mind the pause. Since Deadpool could use a nice model import... Even though the vertex is almost import like.

Still, even a slight bit of improvement is VERY much welcome. Since Deadpool's gonna have a very nice PSA and what not. Plus, this will be Wifi safe, so even without a PSA, it's still a top notch model for Wifi play.

Where as Ammy won't be Wifi safe, due to edited bones.

but ammy would introduce a new boneset for the so wanted wolf characters...

Ammy can go kick rocks if that means Deadpool is getting rigged :srs:

The vertex is awesome, but you just can't do better then a model import. :/

Edit: Why not put Amaterasu over Ivy? Why wolf :oshi:

Wolverine is there T_T
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 02, 2012, 09:00:54 AM
Ammy can go kick rocks if that means Deadpool is getting rigged :srs:

The vertex is awesome, but you just can't do better then a model import. :/

Edit: Why not put Amaterasu over Ivy? Why wolf :oshi:

Wolverine is there T_T

lol amaterasu is going on ivy dont know where you got the idea of wolf lol ppl want ammy to be released on ivy so they get a new skeleton to import straight legged quadopeds on ivysaur like wolf link many pokemons and many more :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2012, 09:13:52 AM
lol amaterasu is going on ivy dont know where you got the idea of wolf lol ppl want ammy to be released on ivy so they get a new skeleton to import straight legged quadopeds on ivysaur like wolf link many pokemons and many more :P

I got it from this V

Quote from: gamma kid on May 02, 2012, 08:59:10 AM
but ammy would introduce a new boneset for the so wanted wolf characters...

Well I'm glad to know that its going on Ivy... xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i meant wolf characters as wolf link, i meant characters that are wolfs... not characters over wolf... xDDD

And now I know :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Deadpool is amazing, go ahead and do it Beyond. I hate Ammy in MvC3. I kick her ass with Zero all the time.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Let's all be real here and quit being on this dude's nuts.

Deadpool was already a great vertex, and he looked like an import almost. Of course, I'll be replacing this new version, but I don't feel like it's necessary.

I want to take ya word on it Beyond, but I have a feeling Amaterasu is now going to be sippin tea with Ryu, Kratos, Shulk, and Geno.