Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2012, 03:05:44 PM
So many complainers about a Deadpool import. Wow.

:srs:

*Facepalms.*

It's called critiques, not complaints.

If you want complaints, I can give you plenty, none of which are related to the model or this thread. >_>

@Thread: Deadpool is looking real nice there, BY. Keep it up!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

When it comes to brawl hacking... its mostly whatever the hacker WANTS to do... this IS free work btw.

If the guy wants to take a quick break from Amaterasu to do something easy and fun, then so be it.

I do it all the time... its why I'm animating like 6 different projects at once. >_>;

Anyway... Deadpool, being one of my higher favorite marvel characters is a perma place over Snake for me. :D I just wish the PSA was more refined.  At least the model is on par with the Wolverine model DSX8 put out so I can have my Weapon-X fights... (x-23 soon I promise :af2:)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

:srs:
I don't mean the critiques guys. I meant comments like this.
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 02, 2012, 11:49:57 PM
I think importing a model over a good/beyond vertex should have been in one of them choices.

I mean yea your new Deadpool looks good but it could have been postponed since there are a lot of brawl characters that still need replacements; For example Ivysaur.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


And as I said, there was only one.  Despite the fact that you were addressing it as though it were to numerous people :P

Then I misunderstood >.>
Let's move on.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2012, 06:29:05 PM
Let's move on.
Mkayz. So Beyond, how's Deadpool doing? Once it is finished, will it have recolors from MvC3 or not? Either way is fine (They can be obtained from Models Resource).
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Beyond on May 03, 2012, 12:29:01 PM

- I am thirsty. So excuse me as I take a sip of this ice cold beverage.

I knew you smoked. I knew it. I [censored]ing knew it.

By the way, Avengers comes out tonight at 12 =D!

Goodbye.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 04, 2012, 02:04:51 AM
I knew you smoked. I knew it. I [censored]ing knew it.

By the way, Avengers comes out tonight at 12 =D!

Goodbye.


Came out last week for UK.  Lemme just tell you now that it's incredible.. [/offtopic]

Forgot to state my hype for Deadpool.  So yeah "hype for Deadpool".

I just saw it 10 hours ago.

And I'm agreeing with you SDoom... It is freakin' Incredible! Too good...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Damn you people ;_;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 04, 2012, 05:21:20 AM
Came out last week for UK.  Lemme just tell you now that it's incredible.. [/offtopic]

Forgot to state my hype for Deadpool.  So yeah "hype for Deadpool".
saw it last week too i wonder how an us movie comes out later in the us than in the rest of the world lol its a good film tough


well im gonna wait for deapool and amy but im more curious about how ammy skeleton will turn out one slot since that will be something no one has done yet xD making a "custom" boneset one slot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its Beyond... he's gotta do something unique right?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Texture progress. Need to tweak the shading and highlights on his arms and especially his legs for more definition. Boots need tweaking and his straps and pouches still need to be done.

I want to have it released today, not sure if it's gonna happen though. <_<


i think you should just import the katanas, wrist/ankle/neck bands, and belt buckle onto your deadpool vertex. yours has a better shape already.

Damn. That Deadpool import has some defined abs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]