Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Hmmm.

Who is BeyondYou making?

This [censored] kinda scares me actually, cause it could very possibly be characters I plan on doing as well.

Better not be Vergil. >=O

You could do his brother, though. That is a great vertex, but it for sure needs a revamp. I might have never done a vertex, but I heard how much of a [censored] it was to vertex Ike's hair.

That is one of your weakest vertexes though it's good, but compared to your other work, it is.

Who else...

Aqua maybe?

I don't think you're working on anyone you've started on. I know you too well.

At the end of the day, whatever you end up making, I'll probably get cause of the quality not only on the texture, but on the all together things you do, and the extra mile you always go.

And I do remember Rocket Raccoon over Snake.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 09, 2012, 06:34:20 AM
Personally I think Viewtiful Dante would make much much more sense on Toon Link.  Better proportions, more graphics, better file size limits and a bunch of articles to work with and for a crazy character like Dante that kind of thing would be pretty much a necessity.

Opinion noted and considered.

ToonLink needs good imports and PSAs anyway. :D

So its a plan. Veutiful Dante shall be done over Toon Link. I'll see if Demon can get le model. And maybe you yourself Beyond could rig it.

You wouldn't happened to have started on Kratos have you?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@IS

While I won't reveal who I'm working on, I will say it's not Vergil or Dante. <.< Or anyone else you named... well it could be...

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 09, 2012, 05:25:57 PM
Opinion noted and considered.

ToonLink needs good imports and PSAs anyway. :D

So its a plan. Veutiful Dante shall be done over Toon Link. I'll see if Demon can get le model. And maybe you yourself Beyond could rig it.

You wouldn't happened to have started on Kratos have you?

Cool, lemme know if he can rip or not so I know whether or not I have to make it myself. Also, haven't started Kratos yet. <.<

*looks at title*

inb4Dot
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

You know Beyond, could you at least put up the cardboard boxes for the downloads in your OP again?  They were so sexy.  Now the OP is dead to me T-T

Maybe he's working on a new OP?
Who knows...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He put it back up.

I see you took my suggestion for your topic title :af:

And cmon man, don't make me beg you to finish Shulk D:

Quote from: Puraidou on May 09, 2012, 10:05:44 PM
I see you took my suggestion for your topic title :af:

And cmon man, don't make me beg you to finish Shulk D:

Shulk?

She-Hulk?

:af:

*Inb4Xenoblade*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Xenobla...
DAMMIT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Discusses Beyond's mod*

Well, let's see. I gotta say, Scizor is my favorite Falco hack. Axl coming right after.

Matter of fact, I think that Scizor might be my favorite hack from you. I use him all the time, he's the reason why I main Falco now.

It might not be your best hack, or most detailed, but I just [censored]ing love it. Proportions are great, moveset fits too good, it's just insane. Even the side special looks like Quick Attack, if you use your imagination.

Just wanted to say that..

That new OP is sexy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 12, 2012, 07:42:57 AM #1947 Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:45:57 AM by FaIIenKing
I've always wondered, how do you make gifs with animations like what Beyond has in the OP? I only want to learn how to make a gif for a Brawl imported character like in the OP. That being said, I've Googled it, and the results that come up look either over-simplified or too complicated for this specific task.

My personal favorite of your imports is Travis.

Also about Shulk, if you don't feel like finishing him, maybe you could send him to someone else who would?

Quote from: FaIIenKing on May 12, 2012, 07:42:57 AM
I've always wondered, how do you make gifs with animations like what Beyond has in the OP? I only want to learn how to make a gif for a Brawl imported character like in the OP. That being said, I've Googled it, and the results that come up look either over-simplified or too complicated for this specific task.
Prntscrn every single frame of an animation in brawlbox.