Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Quote from: Beyond on June 10, 2012, 02:26:48 AM

I wanna do Taskmaster eventually, not sure when though.


That's cool just to know you might do him makes me happy  :)

Hey, What's up with the Deadpool Remix. He looks shinier.
I like it, though.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 09:14:38 PMHey, What's up with the Deadpool Remix. He looks shinier. I like it, though.
We all like HD textures, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh [censored]. Dem abs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Johnlcb just asked me to upload it. <_< I didn't know what to name it but I was definitely not going to add "HD" or "Brawl Style" or whatever to one of my submissions.

So I just called it remix. Sounds better anyways.

kthxbai

Yea. He PM'd me as well to do some screenshots of recolors he did.

Wait. It's actually a higher-res texture he made himself. Nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on June 13, 2012, 09:51:14 PM

Johnlcb just asked me to upload it. <_< I didn't know what to name it but I was definitely not going to add "HD" or "Brawl Style" or whatever to one of my submissions.

So I just called it remix. Sounds better anyways.

kthxbai
I see.

kurwelcomebai

Hey BeyondYou, nice to see Deadpool get updated. So when are you gonna update Zero? Don't tell me I have to do It myself.

Also, I think the poll should have a "No, but I wouldn't mind seeing someone else import from MVC3" option.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So uhh yea.. I'm not dead. Just moving at my own pace which just happens to be the same as a snail going backwards...

But yea.

Amaterasus rig is finally done. Yay! Now she needs a new texture, though at the moment with her default textures from UMvC3 all scaled down by half her filesize is still twice that as Ivys which is bad. <_<

I'll figure out how to bring the filesize down and keep it up to my standards of quality though.

Also would anyone happen to have Hwoarangs model from Street Fighter x Tekken?  :>.>:



Oh. And one more thing.

For the not so near/maybe near future. Tapion over Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And with that, I return you to your regularly scheduled program.


Glad to see that you're still in the land of the living.  Also glad to here that you're making progress on Ammy.  Hope you figure out who to deal with that monster filesize.

Can't help you with Hwoarang though.  Only model I know about is the TTT one on the Models Resource.  Where'd DSX8 get Jin's model from?


I actually have Hwoarangs Tekken 6 model but would preferably want to use his SFxT model since this is for a request.

<_< I may not take requests often but when I do, I aim to please.

Niice!   this was the guy i always had around in those games. using his flute was always a funneh counter

do you think you could keep a "block" texture (kinda like he has now) in the download (or PM me them) before you do yer texture edits? i ask cuz i'd want him in my brawl Cel-Shaded

anyway, lookin forward to his release

Quote from: ramonM64 on June 27, 2012, 08:36:19 PM
Niice!   this was the guy i always had around in those games. using his flute was always a funneh counter

do you think you could keep a "block" texture (kinda like he has now) in the download (or PM me them) before you do yer texture edits? i ask cuz i'd want him in my brawl Cel-Shaded

anyway, lookin forward to his release


I can PM the flat textures to you, if you want.

Most of the Tekaichi models I've worked with in the past have horrible UVs so I'll most likely have to redo most of them, so the original textures wouldnt work.