Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 12, 2013, 01:08:13 AM
Well how far is Melee Bowser? Still working on the rig? Or have you finished that and it's now all in BB work from here?
And too bad I hate hexing so idk if I'll use that tut any time soon, developed my hate for hexing when text editing Ocarina of Time, so many times I'd hit delete when typing a new message, or insert the wrong command and corrupt the game and had made many edits from the previous save. *facepalm*
I understand the pain D:

the rig is 99% complete, just trying to fix all the vertices that are placed wrong and make it so there isn't any "gap" in the model!
Stupid Tinypic :C

now that I have sold my soul to satan do complete part2 and my life is now pretty chill I might actually finish melee bowser :srs:

I hate those stray vertices :srs: I can't wait until brawlbox 0.68!
Stupid Tinypic :C

okay, so... hm... hi everyone! no time no see!

first, I have a somewhat of a big issue right now! my laptop screen "exploded" last week!
with that, I mean it just got cracked inside the screen and alot of pixels died! I can only see 60% of my screen right now and thats anoying!
and each time I touch my screen, more pixels dies :srs: and to add more pain, it also have something loose on the screen, meaning it can go all flickering and the screen can disappear :oshi:

so I have desided to put a hiatus on my machinimas (cause I need to bring the computer up and down to my record tv with my laptop and when I move my laptop, more pixels dies)
and to actually finish off all my model projects before my computer dies for good!

so the first one I starting with is actually Melee Bowser! it's nearly complete! around 98% right now! but sadly I have issues


dont anyone know how to fix the problem, I hate it so much :srs: it's either eyes with bad badwhite or perfect eyes at center on the stage!

also, to tell the truth. I got pretty bored from model hacking. all because melee bowser :srs: (and the fact that everyone is so much better than me)
I believe once I have done melee bowser done, I will be able to see joy in that again!
Stupid Tinypic :C

If I were in your situation, I would worry less about finishing your projects, and more about backing them up online if you have not already. Your laptop could die tomorrow and you'd lose everything, whereas if you back everything up to, say, mediafire or something, you'll be able to continue your work when you get a new computer. Just my two cents.

Your Melee Bowser looks awesome, minus the eyes. Keep up the good work.

i would back everyhting up to dropbox. media fire is not good to back up brawl hacks to

and dat model looks good.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 15, 2013, 05:28:40 PM
If I were in your situation, I would worry less about finishing your projects, and more about backing them up online if you have not already. Your laptop could die tomorrow and you'd lose everything, whereas if you back everything up to, say, mediafire or something, you'll be able to continue your work when you get a new computer. Just my two cents.

Your Melee Bowser looks awesome, minus the eyes. Keep up the good work.
I already have :3 I have a HDD which I have back up every file I have when my screen crashed! but dont want to start on something really big like my machinimas, I would rather like to finish my model project before it happens!

and thank you x3

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 15, 2013, 05:35:43 PM
i would back everyhting up to dropbox. media fire is not good to back up brawl hacks to

and dat model looks good.


dont know how to use dropbox, I tried it before I got nowhere D:

and thanks x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

If you send me the current build, I can look into what happens to it. A picture isn't enough to understand what's wrong :-/

About your dying pixels... That's weird O.o

Don't you have any computer screen to use instead? Having that many dead pixels has to be horrible. About backing up, record a DVD. If saved carefully, it's a good way to keep files safe during few years.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 15, 2013, 08:24:28 PM
If you send me the current build, I can look into what happens to it. A picture isn't enough to understand what's wrong :-/

About your dying pixels... That's weird O.o

Don't you have any computer screen to use instead? Having that many dead pixels has to be horrible. About backing up, record a DVD. If saved carefully, it's a good way to keep files safe during few years.
if this doesnt work, I can send you latest build! but I can tell you what I know.

it's something about the polygons "DefFlag". if I have it on "128", the EyeWhite is corrupted.
if I have it set on "160" which bowser originally has to the material, they are perfect but are centered middle of the stage.
I am using clean material and shading from bowsers original eyes.

if it are set on 128 on DefFlag, it works fine when a other bowser is ingame OR one extra eye is perfect! its really wierd!
isn't anyone had this problem before? I have got this problem on almost all my imports :c

and yes about the dying pixels, each time I move my screen, the crack inside the screen grows bigger and more dead pixels dies! also now from the sides of my computer D:
I have saved everything on HDD so I am safe for now :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Er... I don't know what's up, but looks like what you sent me has the eyes okay... O.o

I've fixed the normals anyway, the fixed one is the one on the right. The most noticeable change can be seen in the mouth:



I'll send you the 2 of them plus the max file with the resetted normals.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



Is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31788


also, I have finally got my time to actually update my OP which I havent done since I made my thread!
what to you think everyone? does it suit my and my thread? does it look nice?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Aw, snap, duder! That looks awesome! You did a fantastic job.I'm sure to use this, as soon as I can.


Quote from: Oshtoby on April 16, 2013, 08:55:09 PM
Aw, snap, duder! That looks awesome! You did a fantastic job.I'm sure to use this, as soon as I can.
thank you! glad you think so!

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 16, 2013, 08:57:55 PM
...Do I see a Paint Roller in the OP?
YOU'RE GETTING A PROMOTION!
I will complete it cause I have began with it but never finished it! so I will make it ASAP :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 16, 2013, 09:04:56 PM
YOU'RE GETTING A PROMOTION!
I will complete it cause I have began with it but never finished it! so I will make it ASAP :3


...I like Paint Roller.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 16, 2013, 09:51:30 PM
*pic*

...I like Paint Roller.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: April 18, 2013, 07:22:56 PM

just finished off the base of the roller shoes!


the only thing left is the wheels to the shoes!
then comes the annoying part, to make its texture! I can't do textures :c
Stupid Tinypic :C