Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
i could try the textures
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: pikazz on April 19, 2013, 08:39:32 PM
I would be happy if you could do it :3

send it over :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 19, 2013, 08:43:58 PM
send it over :D
as soon I have complete the model, I will send you the textures for touch up.

or are you planing to do actual UVs to it?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 19, 2013, 08:55:01 PM
as soon I have complete the model, I will send you the textures for touch up.

or are you planing to do actual UVs to it?
i was gunna also do UVs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 19, 2013, 09:01:36 PM
i was gunna also do UVs
sure x3 just let me finish the model first, then I send it to you :3

have already done the UV on some parts like the gloves and the cap, but I think you can do better than me
Stupid Tinypic :C

alright sweet :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay this is just my ocd-ness, but I did notice that Bowser has some holes in the model. Again that's m ocdness, putting that aside, I love him!!! Glad you were able to finally finish him, also if I ever figure out 3D Ripper DX, if I was able to get the shell from Melee, would you want to update the download with it?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2013, 10:32:37 PM
Okay this is just my ocd-ness, but I did notice that Bowser has some holes in the model. Again that's m ocdness, putting that aside, I love him!!! Glad you were able to finally finish him, also if I ever figure out 3D Ripper DX, if I was able to get the shell from Melee, would you want to update the download with it?
funny thing, I couldnt find any holes O.o but thats good you love it!

well, as long you put me in the Colaborated With, I am fine x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 19, 2013, 10:34:40 PM
funny thing, I couldnt find any holes O.o but thats good you love it!

well, as long you put me in the Colaborated With, I am fine x3
I meant like send you the model for you to update your upload. lol Also, if I happen to do it at some point before someone else, I'd like to make a Dark Bowser version, and if I do, I'll collaborate you. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

paintrollers model done! just texturing and UVs left!


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2013, 11:02:34 PM
I meant like send you the model for you to update your upload. lol Also, if I happen to do it at some point before someone else, I'd like to make a Dark Bowser version, and if I do, I'll collaborate you. ;)
sure x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote
Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! Paintroller almost complete before rig!

Ha, I read that as Pain Troller.
Lookin' good!



Quote from: HowDoISpaceJam on April 23, 2013, 06:15:03 AM
Ha, I read that as Pain Troller.
Lookin' good!
lol thank you xD now i cant stop unread that D:

Quote from: Segtendo on April 27, 2013, 10:50:33 PM
LOL. Genius.
tell me something that i am not :P
Stupid Tinypic :C