Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
October 27, 2011, 10:10:59 AM #60 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:26:18 AM by pikazz
wow, many response *_*
no, it's just the model, we wanted to see if it was any problem with the model like texture, any things missing ect like my model before had D:
Quote from: ds22 on October 27, 2011, 12:33:13 AM
I see what you mean, but that's how it already was when I got that model sent to me.
Shouldn't really effect the model when you rig, export and import the model.
it did effect the model when I exported it first O.o, want to fix it cause i am not sure if this will also affect with the bones D:

I really need to fix this before I add bones to it D:
need to ask someone who's pro with 3ds max
Stupid Tinypic :C


@Pikazz
PM Justin712, as he knows a lot about 3dsmax.
I also noticed that some parts of Mewtwo were untextures.

Quote from: ds22 on October 27, 2011, 12:24:32 PM
@Pikazz
PM Justin712, as he knows a lot about 3dsmax.
I also noticed that some parts of Mewtwo were untextures.
I will x3

wait, where? O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C


we tested mewtwo in brawl!
IT WORKED! WITHOUT ANY SLOWDOWN OR ANYTHING :D
buuuut there is always some flaws


(love this profile pic of him except for his "eye nose" O.o)
so many eyes! his belly, fingers, thing on his feets and his nose has the eye texture D:
and his legs want to have the tails texture D:

I believe it's a easy fix however xD

more flaws, sometimes and you press start and have the "help" viewed, he will go much brighter O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: ds22 on October 27, 2011, 01:00:46 PM
Right under his chest and parts of his hands.

He is textured in those areas its just with the brawlbox lighting it doesn't show up well.

Quote from: pikazz on October 27, 2011, 01:55:10 PMwe tested mewtwo in brawl! IT WORKED! WITHOUT ANY SLOWDOWN OR ANYTHING :D buuuut there is always some flaws (love this profile pic of him except for his "eye nose" O.o) so many eyes! his belly, fingers, thing on his feets and his nose has the eye texture D: and his legs want to have the tails texture D: I believe it's a easy fix however xD more flaws, sometimes and you press start and have the "help" viewed, he will go much brighter O.o
Glad for you it worked, Pikazz! ;) I'll send you a PM for something I don't wanna be released publicly for now, as I need help to rig a model or two...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

@Camonsters
I know it isn't textures due to the fact I never assigned a texture to those polygons when I sent it to Pikazz (and I suspect I didn't properly assign the already assigned textures in 3dsmax either).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ds22 on October 27, 2011, 03:32:15 PM
@Camonsters
I know it isn't textures due to the fact I never assigned a texture to those polygons when I sent it to Pikazz (and I suspect I didn't properly assign the already assigned textures in 3dsmax either).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can try about the texture I got in the zip if we forgot something O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Looks awesome (besides the texture errors). I'm so using this once it's rigged and released. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: ds22 on October 27, 2011, 05:25:05 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg723856#msg723856
Could also be the reason for the texture glitches.
I thought so aswell O.o
must try to change them

wow, 3 have ask for making textures *_*
Stupid Tinypic :C

I can't believe you imported Mewtwo into brawl. Nice, but, like a couple of people are saying, it needs work.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 27, 2011, 08:32:53 PM
I can't believe you imported Mewtwo into brawl. Nice, but, like a couple of people are saying, it needs work.
I know, the bones isn't rigged :3

and the texture flaw but however, it's great with the mewtwo model <3
Stupid Tinypic :C