Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
THE RIGGING IS DONE!

or should I do the JawN? xD
but mewtwos mouth is weird D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

do what you want :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 10, 2011, 05:12:53 PM
THE RIGGING IS DONE!

or should I do the JawN? xD
but mewtwos mouth is weird D:
so you fixed the thing on the back of his head? so shaders and  jawN left?and if jawn is dificult then let it be since even in the movie mewtwo doesnt open is mouth that mutch lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mewtwo never opens his mouth, I think. So there's no point in doing the jaw bone.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 10, 2011, 05:28:03 PM
Jawn N is worthless. Mewtwo is fine without.
he has his mouth open while stunned, eating and get badly hurt
Stupid Tinypic :C

Mewtwo opens his Mouth in Melee when he gets hit REALLY hard, when he does Down-B attack, some smashes and some animations.

I think it would be nice but ... I don't know, do whatever you want with it x3

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 10, 2011, 05:34:16 PM
Mewtwo opens his Mouth in Melee when he gets hit REALLY hard, when he does Down-B attack, some smashes and some animations.

I think it would be nice but ... I don't know, do whatever you want with it x3


this^

but I dont know if I should do it or not :/
even so, his mouth is hard to do since half of his lips are connected to each other (upper and lower lips) and that's hard to weight correctly D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

In my case about the Melee PSA there will be no problem if it has or doesn't has the Jaw, cuz is always disabled because it messes with some animations but I don't know if the other guys want it enabled and functional with Mewtwo.

for me its okay if it doesn't has it:


just my opinion x3

you decide
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




im fine if he keeps his mouth shuted xD  since if you go try and fix the jaw bone and mess everything in his face just leave it alone but if you think you can certanly make it work do it if not dont
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 10, 2011, 06:08:49 PM #235 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:18:49 PM by pikazz
will keep the mouth shut.

that means the rigging is 100% COMPLETE! :D

things do to before release:
1. texture, material and shading fix.
2. metal and yelloweyes!
3. port every animation on a original motionect file for the epic mewtwo
Stupid Tinypic :C

coudl i add the metal liek i did for young link by jokekid? or are you just gunna cuz it is one thing?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 10, 2011, 06:08:49 PM
will keep the mouth shut.

that means the rigging is 100% COMPLETE! :D

things do to before release:
1. texture, material and shading fix.
2. metal and yelloweyes!
hope you find out how to fix shader and everything and metaltexture is always a good thing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 10, 2011, 06:08:49 PM
will keep the mouth shut.

that means the rigging is 100% COMPLETE! :D

things do to before release:
1. texture, material and shading fix.
2. metal and yelloweyes!

^ I'm Anxious! xD

this Mewtwo is going to be perfect! xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0