Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 11:22:27 PM
mewtwo is little paused cause that stupid UV thingy D:
however I will ask around why this conquer mewtwo cause it's perfect in 3ds but not in BB and SSBB D:
I wanna give it out when it's 100% PERFECT :C

so under the little pause, I played a little with Bob-omb buddy to learn more things.

it's almost perfect and almost complete!

the thing is, he has that black around his eyes but the material saying it's allowing invisibleness D:
and tried to make his body always facing the camera, no matter the camera angle like food is.
but instead I got this:

Pretty awesome and cool but not what I am looking for D:nope, you dont have do to PSA. but you can use VIS0 in motionect to be more exactly when it would be used or not :3
It's easy to fix that.

Quote from: KTH on November 12, 2011, 04:32:33 PM
It's easy to fix that.
for body ALWAYS face the camera no matter what angle?

well TEACH ME :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Umm...

So mewtwo is fine in 3dmax only...

Send me the 3ds file and I'll probably be able to return it to you ready to be imported and released
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

November 12, 2011, 10:05:53 PM #288 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:14:20 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2011, 10:01:39 PM
Umm...

So mewtwo is fine in 3dmax only...

Send me the 3ds file and I'll probably be able to return it to you ready to be imported and released
sure, you are my last hope about it.

do not steal ;_; *afraid*

OR should I try to change the UV on his chest to double and have and have the texture double size?
how can I do that D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 12, 2011, 10:05:53 PM
sure, you are my last hope about it.

do not steal ;_; *afraid*
no need to worry, mewtwo isnt like that... unless he has a really evil dark side that he doesnt want to show :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2011, 10:01:39 PMUmm... So mewtwo is fine in 3dmax only... Send me the 3ds file and I'll probably be able to return it to you ready to be imported and released
lol, that's funny. Mewtwo wants to help finish Mewtwo.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I'm a good person, don't worry. Lots of things have been in my hands and I've never stolen anything o.o

To do what you say, you would need UV Tool (brawlvault), finding the offset for the UV points for the conflictive part, make 'factor1' to be 0.5, and click apply.

After that, you should get your texture, and add a mirrored version of it to its right.

If doesn't work, just send me that, and I'll try to figure out the solution, which sure exists and should not be difficult to make.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2011, 10:29:28 PM
I'm a good person, don't worry. Lots of things have been in my hands and I've never stolen anything o.o

To do what you say, you would need UV Tool (brawlvault), finding the offset for the UV points for the conflictive part, make 'factor1' to be 0.5, and click apply.

After that, you should get your texture, and add a mirrored version of it to its right.

If doesn't work, just send me that, and I'll try to figure out the solution, which sure exists and should not be difficult to make.
it did not work, it freeze up brawlbox or make everything bad DX
Stupid Tinypic :C

Using UV Tool froze brawlbox? O.o

Oh, wait, maybe it's not using the standard format for UVs...

Send me the max file then >_<

You're not allowed to be stopped from releasing it because of something like a texture! xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 12, 2011, 10:29:28 PM
I'm a good person, don't worry. Lots of things have been in my hands and I've never stolen anything o.o

To do what you say, you would need UV Tool (brawlvault), finding the offset for the UV points for the conflictive part, make 'factor1' to be 0.5, and click apply.

After that, you should get your texture, and add a mirrored version of it to its right.

If doesn't work, just send me that, and I'll try to figure out the solution, which sure exists and should not be difficult to make.
sure, you are my last hope D:
do not steal >:C
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 02:01:21 AM
sure, you are my last hope D:
do not steal >:C

they already told you dude, Mewtwo doesn't steals :)
he is a good guy, trust me ;3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Yes Pikazz thrust Mewtwo2000 he wont do that sort of thing lol and i hope he can figure it out why the texture doesnt mirror
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really hope it can be fixed D:

cause when i's fixed, only metal and shadings is left!
does anyone how to fix the shadings yet? D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

HYPE

I succeeded to make it look good :3

however, need to fix the textures, there is one pixel on both his chest and belly that's looks awful D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 02:14:31 PM
HYPE

I succeeded to make it look good :3

however, need to fix the textures, there is one pixel on both his chest and belly that's looks awful D:
great i think the texture doesnt cover the true middle of mewtwo lol thats why there is a space
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.