Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
- Mewtwo's feet are still underground
- Nulled normals should be the last option, it will sure be better if normals are fixed
- BJ96 says next brawlbox will be able to make metal to work fine

I would personally concentrate in fixing the feet, and if you want to release it with nulled normals, do it, but you should try to fix them first, and release both fixed and nulled normals.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 14, 2011, 04:11:08 PM
- Mewtwo's feet are still underground
- Nulled normals should be the last option, it will sure be better if normals are fixed
- BJ96 says next brawlbox will be able to make metal to work fine

I would personally concentrate in fixing the feet, and if you want to release it with nulled normals, do it, but you should try to fix them first, and release both fixed and nulled normals.
I know it's in the ground but dont know how to lift him up without touching the motionect file or the bonetree or something that's destroys the rig D:

okay, will try to fix the normal. I really hope it works.

when will the next brawlbox be out?
Stupid Tinypic :C

I could just use the textures from the original file and have them ready, just to get it out of the way.

As for Mewtwo, would you be able to translate the TopN bone up a little bit in Brawlbox to fix the feet in ground issue? I don't think Lucario's animations will affect the value.

I would never change the TopN bone to try to fix that, it would probably lose wifi compatibility.

What I would do about feet would be just vertexing them up just a little. Just to make them be over Z=0 plane in 3dmax. If you already have the 3ds file in which you rigged him, you should be able to do it without losing the rig.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

pikazz if you want to wait for the next brawlbox you should release that mewtwo as beta anyway xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 14, 2011, 12:02:36 PM
CLOSE TO PERFECTION
warning, pics ahead

with a little friend! :3



I nulled his normal :3
however this mean he doesn't have any shading at all, can try to reset normal to get that working shading.

more pics about scraggy~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

he is not rigged, he has original bones and is for now over pikachu and I love PAT0 hacking :]

thank you soonek x3

Okay then he look beautiful right there. *Gets Hype*..... xDDDDD!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




good news and bad news

bad news:
mewtwo is "kinda" on hold because on 2 things.

1. I will travel to my dad one week or 2 so I can't test it on my wii D:
2. I will wait until the BB with metal material will come :3

good news:
but it doesn't mean I will quit doing him, will try to fix him on one side and the other xD
but I can't test it in game however.

this also give me opponinty to rig sm64 bowser if I dont have job to do :D
and maybe even someone else like scraggy or scrafty!
and my birthday is this sunday :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 14, 2011, 09:48:43 PM
good news and bad news

bad news:
mewtwo is "kinda" on hold because on 2 things.

1. I will travel to my dad one week or 2 so I can't test it on my wii D:
2. I will wait until the BB with metal material will come :3

good news:
but it doesn't mean I will quit doing him, will try to fix him on one side and the other xD
but I can't test it in game however.

this also give me opponinty to rig sm64 bowser if I dont have job to do :D
and maybe even someone else like scraggy or scrafty!
and my birthday is this sunday :]
regarding metal texture there are alot of ppl who can do it in like 2 mins just ask caterpie(SonicBrawler) and i hope SM64 bowser collaborates with you :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 09:57:58 PM
regarding metal texture there are alot of ppl who can do it in like 2 mins just ask caterpie(SonicBrawler) and i hope SM64 bowser collaborates with you :P
I am talking about the ultra delicious metal texture that brawl character has!

to do fix on mewtwo:
* fix his feet is not in ground
* fix normals
* add the perfect delicious metal texture on mewtwo
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 14, 2011, 10:03:31 PM
I am talking about the ultra delicious metal texture that brawl character has!

to do fix on mewtwo:
* fix his feet is not in ground
* fix normals
* add the perfect delicious metal texture on mewtwo
i really dont pay much attention to metal textures i can live without them xD so i really dont know the diference from the fake ones to the brawl ones :P but i guess you only want to release Mewtwo when hes 100% perfect i can understand that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 10:09:16 PM
i really dont pay much attention to metal textures i can live without them xD so i really dont know the diference from the fake ones to the brawl ones :P but i guess you only want to release Mewtwo when hes 100% perfect i can understand that.
I want it perfect before I release it :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikaz, if u want, i can add metal (did i ask this already?) or u could follow my tutorial on my youtube page.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Caterpie on November 14, 2011, 11:17:35 PM
pikaz, if u want, i can add metal (did i ask this already?) or u could follow my tutorial on my youtube page.
if you send me the video, I can check :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

i just posted it as a reply to u on the brawlbox thread :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Mewtwo model looks amazing. I'm glad you're taking the time to perfect it, because it should be perfect.

Now add that delicious metal texture, please. XD