Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
You mean increasing the objects list? Well, that one would be an option too xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 16, 2011, 12:49:10 PM
You mean increasing the objects list? Well, that one would be an option too xD
I mean that lol xD
I really hope I can fix the normals too

oooh, I wanna test ingame but I can't do it now until next week D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I offer myself as a betatester. I would give you screenshots so you evaluate how it looks O.o

I don't steal xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

inb4walloftextofbetatester D:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 16, 2011, 02:02:34 PM
I offer myself as a betatester. I would give you screenshots so you evaluate how it looks O.o

I don't steal xD
I would be thankful but I dont like sending things over and over D:

but you could take a pic of it <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

okay, we know how to fix error that fail color.
only did on his legs, feets and tail.
lookie~



but we still can't fix his shading on his tail :srs:


thanks M22K for ingame pics
Stupid Tinypic :C

@pictures
whatup
translucent dark link that is not on the vault
I assume you used a similar Technique to the one I used for chaos zero?
BACK ON TOPIC
mewtwo is looking GREAT
* except for the broken tail in pic 1*
you can EASLY fix this by porting vanilla shaders AND matirals onto him
normals have much lower priority than those 2 tweaked correctly

Quote from: Titanoverlord on November 17, 2011, 04:02:18 AM
@pictures
whatup
translucent dark link that is not on the vault
I assume you used a similar Technique to the one I used for chaos zero?
BACK ON TOPIC
mewtwo is looking GREAT
* except for the broken tail in pic 1*
you can EASLY fix this by porting vanilla shaders AND matirals onto him
normals have much lower priority than those 2 tweaked correctly
as I understand, normals is how they are shaded O.o correct me if I am wrong.

vanilla shaders and Materials? vanilla? O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hey what about the Scraggy you showed in Soneek's post?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Titanoverlord on November 17, 2011, 04:02:18 AM
@pictures
whatup
translucent dark link that is not on the vault
I assume you used a similar Technique to the one I used for chaos zero?
BACK ON TOPIC
mewtwo is looking GREAT
* except for the broken tail in pic 1*
you can EASLY fix this by porting vanilla shaders AND matirals onto him
normals have much lower priority than those 2 tweaked correctly
now I understand what vanilla was and no! I don't wanna null the shaders, I wanna make it perfect :srs:
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 17, 2011, 01:55:17 PM
Hey what about the Scraggy you showed in Soneek's post?
scraggy isn't rigged, just directly imported from pokepark2 xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 17, 2011, 03:17:03 PMnow I understand what vanilla was and no! I don't wanna null the shaders, I wanna make it perfect :srs:
There is no such thing as the perfect hack. They may look perfect, but they have their flaws.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


i know who want mewtwo to be as perfect as it can but nulled shaders is an easy thing that looks preety good most ppl dont care about  shaders since they dont mess up the character  becuase since he still dont know much about them there might not be a way to fix mewtwo without the null shaders option for now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, we'll find the way, and both nulled and not-nulled mewtwos will be done.

First step is done, and those glitchy colors are over for some parts of the body, while they were affecting the whole body before.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: NBMH on November 17, 2011, 03:37:48 PM
There is no such thing as the perfect hack. They may look perfect, but they have their flaws.
as soneek said
Quote from: Soneek on November 17, 2011, 03:42:31 PM
As perfect as we can make them lol.
^this^

Quote from: Carnage on November 17, 2011, 03:45:41 PM
i know who want mewtwo to be as perfect as it can but nulled shaders is an easy thing that looks preety good most ppl dont care about  shaders since they dont mess up the character  becuase since he still dont know much about them there might not be a way to fix mewtwo without the null shaders option for now.
you didn't see the latest pics? we know how to fix the pretty much how to fi the miscolor.
but we just want to make the shaders on the tail acceptable

like M22K said
Stupid Tinypic :C

Still, there is the broken tail shown in the first picture.
Would be a shame if it were left unfixed.

Other then that, Mewtwo looks great so far.
Keep up the good work.