Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: ds22 on November 17, 2011, 04:46:30 PM
Still, there is the broken tail shown in the first picture.
Would be a shame if it were left unfixed.

Other then that, Mewtwo looks great so far.
Keep up the good work.

I think that is a fault of the Animation not from the model... needs to be ported, I believe.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: ds22 on November 17, 2011, 04:46:30 PM
Still, there is the broken tail shown in the first picture.
Would be a shame if it were left unfixed.

Other then that, Mewtwo looks great so far.
Keep up the good work.
I had to move his tailbones so it fits the tail and that animation wasn't ported.
I can try to rotate the bones so I get the maximun as possible, that will fix probely fix his tail without porting
Stupid Tinypic :C

Please do, as I myself don't want to mess with the Lucario moveset I have on my SD only for Mewtwo's tail to work.

Quote from: ds22 on November 17, 2011, 07:29:28 PM
Please do, as I myself don't want to mess with the Lucario moveset I have on my SD only for Mewtwo's tail to work.
I will do what later or rather sad, tomorrow, even rerig his arms better D:
so no port need to be used

however I updated the poll, choose wisely
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 17, 2011, 09:58:16 PM
no port need to be used

Excellent! xD

and I vote for Bowser. Also you should do Mario Kart 64 Bowser too! (if possible) xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 17, 2011, 10:04:52 PM
Excellent! xD

and I vote for Bowser. Also you should do Mario Kart 64 Bowser too! (if possible) xD
I can say right now I can't do Mario Kart 64 cause it's sprites, not model D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I vote for Scraggy! It's just so perfect and cutie!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: pikazz on November 17, 2011, 10:08:16 PM
I can say right now I can't do Mario Kart 64 cause it's sprites, not model D:
If you still want to make more Bowsers though, you could use the Mario Party 2 models with the different costumes.

If you want to do Bowser, use the Super Mario Galaxy version
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Mewtwo2000 reporting info about Mewtwo.

Let's see... Look at this picture



You see the problem with the nose and the hands? This happens because they're separated objects, and there's no smoothness between them. To solve this, you would need to attach the nose model to the head model, and weld the vertices that are in the same point in the space.

In order to do this, you would need that both head and nose had the same texture, and that's not this way. You would need to make a bigger texture with both textures, and map them again. That's what I did with Link.

So, this would be another problem for you to solve ^^U

Anyway, talking about good things, I don't guess you run into problems fixing the colors:



I mean, if I've been able to fix the head to the model you gave me yesterday, I'm sure you're able to fix all of them.

What I still not understand is the tail... I wonder if it has something to do with the rig itself... Cause the normals seem to be okay in brawlbox... O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

 ;D Mewtwo is going to be... a breath of fresh air  :D

Seriously, I can wait forever for you to make this as amazing as you're planning it to be.  ;)

POLLLL!! Scraggy ಠ_ಠ all day every day. I mean, I love Bowser and everything, I even voted for him in that last poll you made a while back, but Scraggy is just so... ◕ ヮ ◕
^3^

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 01:32:48 AM
What I still not understand is the tail... I wonder if it has something to do with the rig itself... Cause the normals seem to be okay in brawlbox... O.o
Brawlbox is deceptive NEVER listen to it as when it comes to things like matirals shaders and normals
it NEVER tells the truth NEVER it always LIES.
Take it from a man who has been messing around for hours a day STRAIGHT with this BB stuff.

That Mewtwo is perfect! When will the first release be? Will this model be compatile with the official Project Mewtwo PSA?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


seriously, who votes get out? :srs:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 01:32:48 AM
Mewtwo2000 reporting info about Mewtwo.

Let's see... Look at this picture



You see the problem with the nose and the hands? This happens because they're separated objects, and there's no smoothness between them. To solve this, you would need to attach the nose model to the head model, and weld the vertices that are in the same point in the space.

In order to do this, you would need that both head and nose had the same texture, and that's not this way. You would need to make a bigger texture with both textures, and map them again. That's what I did with Link.

So, this would be another problem for you to solve ^^U

Anyway, talking about good things, I don't guess you run into problems fixing the colors:



I mean, if I've been able to fix the head to the model you gave me yesterday, I'm sure you're able to fix all of them.

What I still not understand is the tail... I wonder if it has something to do with the rig itself... Cause the normals seem to be okay in brawlbox... O.o
nooo, UV mapping D:
and how will I do with his hands? the same thing?
or something easier? made it smoother? :3

also, we know how to fix the miscolor on some stages, will do it after I have rerig the tail and his arms :3
but why are the shadings on his tail weird? DX

EDIT: funny thing is about his left chest, I didn't do that fix but still it works in game O.o
that object is a clone lol O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C