Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 06:46:58 PM
My birthday present:




that looks epic! dude you should make a video of Mewtwo! would be nice to see him in action xDDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I don't own that mewtwo, it's pikazz's. Also, it's unfinished, it doesn't look good enough, especially the tail (or at least the outdated one I have). I guess pikazz will make the proper showcase once it's finished.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 07:06:36 PM
Yes, it is xD

The solution: Rigging the tail from scratch, with a new skin modifier.

It looks like it wasn't normalized, there were zones in the tail with no weight at all. After normalizing, I've seen some shapes similar to the horrible shades there were, but I wasn't able to fix them even rewriting them. Removing the skin and rigging again succeeded.
THAAAAAANK YOU *shoper keeper from wind waker*
so the rigging was the problem? :3
awesome!

send me :D
a question, is the rest of the model normalizied or should I do that aswell? x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

... send? Erm... I've just deleted the max file without saving... >.<

I mean, it's outdated, I discovered the problem, so there was no point on keeping it...

I've not watched if it was normalized or not, but it looks fine in game, so I suppose it's okay. Anyway, another problem with mewtwo would be the shades in the whole model. I don't know if you noticed it, but it shows dark in brawlbox. That means the normals are not fine, cause the light in brawlbox comes from the camera. I guess we already talked about that, and moving the normals with the edit normal modifier is a temporal solution...

But the proper one would be resetting the models somehow... I guess I did it with Link the other day. Just exported as dae, imported the dae, and fixed the problems caused by the skin, which moved my model to wrong places. I'll tell you how if you end up needing it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 07:21:56 PM
... send? Erm... I've just deleted the max file without saving... >.<

I mean, it's outdated, I discovered the problem, so there was no point on keeping it...

I've not watched if it was normalized or not, but it looks fine in game, so I suppose it's okay. Anyway, another problem with mewtwo would be the shades in the whole model. I don't know if you noticed it, but it shows dark in brawlbox. That means the normals are not fine, cause the light in brawlbox comes from the camera. I guess we already talked about that, and moving the normals with the edit normal modifier is a temporal solution...

But the proper one would be resetting the models somehow... I guess I did it with Link the other day. Just exported as dae, imported the dae, and fixed the problems caused by the skin, which moved my model to wrong places. I'll tell you how if you end up needing it.
so I only need to rerig mewtwo (ported) model to fix his shadings and when fix the model the same thing on the unported version?

sweet :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

It would be cool if you sent me the results so I can test them xD

Have you started to fuse parts like the nose and such anyway?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 07:45:39 PM
It would be cool if you sent me the results so I can test them xD

Have you started to fuse parts like the nose and such anyway?
oh, I forgot to ask that D:
I hope you know, I tried to fuse but I need to correct UV and add a tetxure with both head and eyes.
the problem is the head is mirrored but each time I trying to do that gets repeat instead D:
where can I change and do that?

have I do on his hands too?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Mmm... What I did in those cases was repeating the texture in the 'macrotexture'. That works for only-once repeated textures. But if you need to repeat a texture many times, then we have a problem.

I mean, if the original UV points for a texture are out of bounds, in a single texture, it will get a repeated version of the texture, but in a bigger texture, which there are more things than just that texture, the repeating needs to be made by hand.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

When you release Scraggy, could you please include a recolor of him from the show? (It looks almost exactly like the in-game shiny version.)

Also, could you please please please try to make a Scrafty import? Over what character do you think he'd work?

mewtwo is getting fixed now!
only thing now is rig his arms to unmoved arms bone and that, it's done until I can test and see myself.
but if it isn't any errors, it's complete :D
Quote from: Flowteau on November 20, 2011, 09:42:03 PM
When you release Scraggy, could you please include a recolor of him from the show? (It looks almost exactly like the in-game shiny version.)

Also, could you please please please try to make a Scrafty import? Over what character do you think he'd work?
I believe soneek wanted to do scrafty :/
which show? O.o never saw a shiny version.

but I believe luigi or ness would be exellent to scrafty, though about ganondorf but he is little too big :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Mewtwo looks awesome pikazz. Also, I didn't know it was your birthday, so here's something to inspire the finishing of Mewtwo. Here's a cake for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

The Pokémon B/W show. Also, Soneek doesn't have Scrafty n his accepted requests list. Maybe he doesn't know which character to do him over?


my birthday gift to you all (but it's suppose to be vice versa lol)

unported :happy:
this is a truly one slot mewtwo now!
Quote from: NBMH on November 20, 2011, 11:46:02 PM
Mewtwo looks awesome pikazz. Also, I didn't know it was your birthday, so here's something to inspire the finishing of Mewtwo. Here's a cake for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that cake is a lie mewtwo!

sure, I can see if I can do Scrafty :3
scrafty and scraggy <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 21, 2011, 12:36:32 AM #464 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:39:00 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: pikazz on November 20, 2011, 05:05:31 PM
thank you x3
in short: Scraggy is a Fighting and Dark pokemon, he is pretty bulky with high defence and high attack but he is not the fastest.
his "pants" is elactic and reduce damage if he drags them up onto his neck.
he evo into Scrafty which is same type as he is

hmmm sounds good xD

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 07:15:44 PM
I don't own that mewtwo, it's pikazz's. Also, it's unfinished, it doesn't look good enough, especially the tail (or at least the outdated one I have). I guess pikazz will make the proper showcase once it's finished.

okay I understand sorry is just I was too much exited about the news :33 haha x3

Edit: thanks for the birthday gift! lol nice looking progress xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0