Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
While I'm happy Mewtwo is released,  I agree with Data Drain on this one. >_> This isn't YOUR model, Oshtoby. It's Ninty's. Anyone could have ripped it.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 11, 2011, 04:36:02 PM
:af2: Awesome !
But why does it say " May desinc online Matches" ?
I thought Modelimports would work perfect online :/
however , still awesome xD

lol, I though it was "Wifi safe" instead for "Desync Wifi?"
so I changed it now :3

It is wifi safe x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Will this work with the Jiggs rel port, I wonder?

Okay , cool. ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 11, 2011, 04:42:10 PM
Will this work with the Jiggs rel port, I wonder?
never tested but I am 100% sure it will x3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Except for the fact he's a bit oversaturated, the model seems flawless (especially the tail).
So congratz on that and congratz on making this import possible.

Yea, I agree. The model is very bright and oversaturated.

But I'm loving the flawless tail!

Mewtwo released xD its an instant download xD i will only teste in a few hours becuase im going to the movies xD and pikazz do i have permission if it works (some random lucario vertex dont) port this model to the melee mewtwo over luigi?(will wait for recolours first).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, I tested it out... I must say, I'm highly impressed. This model is nearly perfect. There are minor things though... I'll show pictures of good, and bad things. *Note, I was using KJP's Mewtwo PSA for these pictures.*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I saw that Mewtwo was released. Horrible timing because my sis is using the computer (gaming console phone FTW). It looks great though, can't wait to try it out.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Mewtwo is awesome :3
Also, DRY BONES! :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

>.< [censored] my life. All these awesome ports get released while my computer is at the shop. >.>
...
Mewtwo looks great. Data most likely covered all the flaws. Can't wait for Meowth and Scraggy. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

thank you everyone for your support x3
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2011, 05:42:56 PM
Okay, I tested it out... I must say, I'm highly impressed. This model is nearly perfect. There are minor things though... I'll show pictures of good, and bad things. *Note, I was using KJP's Mewtwo PSA for these pictures.*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that's crituiqe I want to hear!

can't fix his fingers cause lucarios arms is much smaller than mewtwos arms D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

And can't you make the bones longer?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]