Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I personally calling it jigglywser :3 sounds at least 20% cooler

haven't test out ingame though D:

but I will put my focus on Dry bowser first, when Scraggy and later AFTER it, complete the models :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 16, 2011, 03:22:37 PM
JIGGLYPUFF MADNESS!






as you see, it's not complete. it's just a Raw import to show of my skillz <w<
I wanted to see how well jigglypuff rigs would be AFTER Importion and it's flawless <3

wow pikazz, you impress me every time even more! this is a really original idea :af2:  excellent xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 16, 2011, 06:09:29 PM
wow pikazz, you impress me every time even more! this is a really original idea :af2:  excellent xDD
I like doing original stuff :3

and thank you x3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on December 16, 2011, 06:23:28 PM
I like doing original stuff :3

and thank you x3

Do you plan to do koopapufforf?

Its a jigglypuff with Bowser's hair and Ganon's Cape (If its possible to re-size it?)
that would look interesting 4me xD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 16, 2011, 06:43:11 PM
Now all we need is GIGA Koopuff. :3

xDD I support this one!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Yup, he should do Giga Bowser's badass body and Jiggs as his head. :3

Zero Suit Samus with Jigglypuff as a head=Jigglyboob. :af:
or...
Jigglypuff with a crown and a cape=me! :af:
xP
Just throwing out ideas. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on December 16, 2011, 06:05:47 PM
I personally calling it jigglywser :3 sounds at least 20% cooler

haven't test out ingame though D:

but I will put my focus on Dry bowser first, when Scraggy and later AFTER it, complete the models :srs:
So scraggy is next to be released? and what about SM64 bowser you never said anything if you added or not the extra shell and i cant wait for dry bowser  he is one of the most antecipated bowser models he should have been an extra recolour for Bowser in brawl but they were lazy :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

only me that though about bowser head with jigglypuffs body? xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2011, 07:00:21 PM
Zero Suit Samus with Jigglypuff as a head=Jigglyboob. :af:
or...
Jigglypuff with a crown and a cape=me! :af:
xP
Just throwing out ideas. :P
I actually though about it when I did jigglywser!
Stupid Tinypic :C

The Jigglypuff with Metaknight's mask looks sick as [censored].

I'm not gonna lie..

it s the dusknoir from pokemon mistery dungeon  :laugh:


bowpuff  :-X


Quote from: kururu on December 16, 2011, 09:19:41 PM
and when dry bowser is relesed  :af:
OK...
1.) Don't double post.
2.) pikazz will release Dry Bowser when he thinks it is good to be released. Give him time.
Noobs these days. >_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]