Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
greymon jiggrly?
his head would make a bad ass hat
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -


You know how to make Cel shaded characters? You should try a True Toon Link.

That.... Looks.... AMAZING!!!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: KTH on December 18, 2011, 02:12:10 PM
You know how to make Cel shaded characters? You should try a True Toon Link.
pretty much :3
maybe, that would be a challange

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 18, 2011, 02:43:17 PM
That.... Looks.... AMAZING!!!
lol thank you x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I loooove it!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

You want a crazy idea?



Good. You should try Jiggly's head over Wario's. That's be funny. XD
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on December 18, 2011, 03:35:10 PM
You want a crazy idea?
NO DONT GIVE ME CRAZY IDEAS, THAT WILL PUSH UP THE RELEASES :srs:


Quote from: Puccio on December 18, 2011, 03:35:10 PM
Good. You should try Jiggly's head over Wario's. That's be funny. XD
LOOK WHAT YOU DID :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Do not kill me!! D:
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

hahahahaha he's gone mad xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I love crazy Ideas but I have to stay with my old ones too cause I wanna release stuff too :srs:

dry bowser is NOT meant to enter his shell.
this is the best I could get:


Left to do:
* correct the materials and Visibilty bones
* Eye motion
* Metal texture
Stupid Tinypic :C

I can't wait to see the Metal texture on Dry Bowser.

;p

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2011, 11:31:08 PM
I can't wait to see the Metal texture on Dry Bowser.

;p
not me either since metaltexture gets pretty pretty when you do work with it for a long time! x3

goodlooking metal texture is delicious! <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Liking the Jigglypuff. Good work.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

bowser doesnt go all the way in its shell either it looks good thats an epic  custom made extra shell :P hope you do the same to SM64 bowser for a dual release xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.