Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

God damn.
Pikazz. You are god with metal textures :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



lol, thank you all for your support x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

DRY BOWSER UPDATE



kirbys cap is complete! :3
expect a release of drybowser later today!

also, I did one of the pure-rock pokemon I love most! :D

Roggenrola

it's over Kirby and everything is PURE Singlebinded so it's easy to get the perfect of the perfec metaltexture on it.
but it's "hover" abit from the ground and this was a test so I will not release it :srs: unless you want me to release it lol.


so cute <3

but I have a much much MUUUUCH more and BIGGER spoiler than Roggenrola!
trust me! you will be in chock if you see who it is!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stupid Tinypic :C

Glados?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Epic looking robot, that is. :3

So apparently, you're releasing Dry Bowser today?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 20, 2011, 03:52:58 PM
Epic looking robot, that is. :3

So apparently, you're releasing Dry Bowser today?
yeah, I am planing that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Looking forward to that. He's so going over one of my Bowser slots. :3 You did a great job on him, he looks legit. :3

Dry Bowser looks epic :D Can't wait to download
Also, who the heck will Glados be over? Rob?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 20, 2011, 04:42:28 PM
Dry Bowser looks epic :D Can't wait to download
Also, who the heck will Glados be over? Rob?
thank you x3

GLaDOS will be over rob on one way or the other :/ I planing to keep ROB's plate(? his feet) and arms and have GLaDOS perfect fit on those :3

however, I need some help to decrease vertices D:
whole GLaDOS model is over 190 000 vertices and ROB has 19 000 vertices and more than 100 bones D:
it's too big, but I wanna resize it and still keep it goodlooking
Stupid Tinypic :C

Wanna see a Roggenrola release! Pleeeaaaseee RELEASE!

And excuse me for my ignorance,but who the hell is that robot?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 20, 2011, 05:38:28 PM
Wanna see a Roggenrola release! Pleeeaaaseee RELEASE!

And excuse me for my ignorance,but who the hell is that robot?
The robot is name GLaDOS and is the final boss from the game "Portal"
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dry Bowser looks pretty sweet. If you like, once he's released I could port him over another character and make a PSA. But I'll do that after Megaman X and Scizor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]