Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on December 31, 2011, 10:50:51 PM
sorry for Double Posting but I will update Paper Mario

This is Paper mario's T pose!
the best part is he is flat! like a paper :D
lets try to rotate him!



you see? :D it's perfect!

also, I looking for someone that will do an Paper Mario PSA so my model can work with cause my paper mario model is NOT oneslot, it needs custom animation and a new PSA :/

and I want someone ASAP cause I wanna co-op with the PSA and the model :3
...

Wow, that smexy. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Oh god.
I'd be so happy if Paper Mario got a PSA.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 31, 2011, 11:14:26 PM
Oh god.
I'd be so happy if Paper Mario got a PSA.
yes, I would be happy too x3

I got a moveset for his B attacks :3

B: Hammer!
Usuall in Paper Mario series! he charge up his hammer.
I want that "grapfic" comes up when you charges, if hit right it will be the most % and most Knockback!
if fail, half the % and knockback

B>: Ultra Hammer!
Mario Spins around to charge up!
same as hammer but stronger but harder to get the "sweetspot", he spins around!

vB: (Ground) Quake Hammer.
Mario Charge his hammer into the ground to get a quake!
this attack hits everyone that are on the ground, if hitting the sweetspot it will hit pretty hard upwards! if not hit the sweetspot, not so hard hit.

vB: (Air) Ground Pound.
will do a simple Ground pound, simillar to yoshi but if he hit someone, he will jump up again!

^B: (Ground) Spring Jump!
chargeable, he will jump a high jump in TTYD style! the biggest charge will do pretty much % and pretty high!

^B: (Air) Super Jump!
he does one extra jump but much higher than original!
attackable afterwards, does some damage when he does the jump

Final Smash: dont have any idea to this one D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 31, 2011, 11:54:23 PM
yes, I would be happy too x3

I got a moveset for his B attacks :3

B: Hammer!
Usuall in Paper Mario series! he charge up his hammer.
I want that "grapfic" comes up when you charges, if hit right it will be the most % and most Knockback!
if fail, half the % and knockback
B>: Ultra Hammer!
Mario Spins around to charge up!
same as hammer but stronger but harder to get the "sweetspot", he spins around!
vB: (Ground) Quake Hammer.
Mario Charge his hammer into the ground to get a quake!
this attack hits everyone that are on the ground, if hitting the sweetspot it will hit pretty hard upwards! if not hit the sweetspot, not so hard hit.
vB: (Air) Ground Pound.
will do a simple Ground pound, simillar to yoshi but if he hit someone, he will jump up again
^B: (Ground) Spring Jump!
chargeable, he will jump a high jump in TTYD style! the biggest charge will do pretty much % and pretty high!
^B: (Air) Super Jump!
he does one extra jump but much higher than original!
attackable afterwards, does some damage when he does the jump
Final Smash: dont have any idea to this one D:
Is the PSA over G&W?

His final smash?
It should be the fake Mario from Thousand Year Door! You know, after Doopliss takes over Mario and you're the shadow.
Mario, but powered up :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 01, 2012, 12:19:07 AM
Is the PSA over G&W?
haven't seen the PSA over G&W O.o

I know KTH making PSA with G&W Paper Mario

but this is true Paper Mario with true textures and own boneset (but G&W paper mario is great :3)

Seggy T: I believe it can be one of the "special" like "showstopper" :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

i havent read anyhting, so this might be answered, but who is he over

depending who, ic an help psa, im nto THAT great liek sdo0m adn mariodk and such, but im... ok i guess
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on January 01, 2012, 12:47:23 AM
Seggy T: I believe it can be one of the "special" like "showstopper" :3
I forgot about his star abilities and such >.<
Yes. One of those will do.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 12:52:44 AM
i havent read anyhting, so this might be answered, but who is he over

depending who, ic an help psa, im nto THAT great liek sdo0m adn mariodk and such, but im... ok i guess
dont know who he should be over :/
any character that can fit his playstyle can do
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 01, 2012, 01:05:14 AM
dont know who he should be over :/
any character that can fit his playstyle can do
inb4mario
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well i would say some one with a lot of articles. i would have to say G&W or snake
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


tried to create his super/ultra hammer spin!
failed cause I messed up it's vertices!
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 01:10:37 AM
well i would say some one with a lot of articles. i would have to say G&W or snake
why articles? O.o
planing to have his "expressions" and "hammers" with VIS0

we cant use G&W since he is always 2D, paper marios Side B would not look good D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

i was thinking of artciles for partners. like side a could be the bomb person from teh first paper mario, up-a smash could be watt, etc.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 01:46:54 AM
i was thinking of artciles for partners. like side a could be the bomb person from teh first paper mario, up-a smash could be watt, etc.
to be honest, I dont like so much that his partners are in his attacks D:

I mean, I want to see the partners are behind him and cover him up as a own character example Vivian would be a own brawlcharacter with flame punch on B, veil on Bdown, jynx flare as final and that flattern attack as side B. you got my point? x3

Paper mario is in battle, not in overworld there he can use the partners
Stupid Tinypic :C