Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
That last one was awesome, very well put together, and the part with dusknoir was ridiculously epic. Never a boring part.


thank you all for you comments about the videos :3
Quote from: Carnage on January 30, 2012, 08:08:29 AMso pikazz how is wigly going progress wise?
almost complete! adding metal and yelloweyes right now and when a test :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Any news about wigly?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh great, being sick a whole week :srs:

so sick so I couldn't be on my computer on a whole week :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on February 07, 2012, 04:48:17 PM
oh great, being sick a whole week :srs:

so sick so I couldn't be on my computer on a whole week :srs:
Oh. So that's where you've been o.o

You feeling better?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 04:49:28 PMOh. So that's where you've been o.o You feeling better?
a little, it's on a good way right know.
played skyward sword all day when I was sick, it was awesome <3 my cure!

and oh! I need some help about model rip from it :srs:
in pure MDL0 with it's CHR0 or worse case the dae D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

so you are alright now thats what matter i hope you continue with your hacks xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey Do You Wanna Import This Pokemon For Me
please

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1949 (link to the model)

its raichu it would be really cool to play with raichu in SSBB
Please let me now something
:laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: LittleSimba on February 08, 2012, 07:59:15 AM
Hey Do You Wanna Import This Pokemon For Me
please

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1949 (link to the model)

its raichu it would be really cool to play with raichu in SSBB
Please let me now something
:laugh:
You should keep requests in the request forum  :>.>:

I HATE IRL RIGHT NOW! I AM SO PISS OFF :srs:

well, not exactly, I am having a great time but I dont have that time for brawlhacks/machinima right now + sick :srs:

since I have missed ALOT, i WANT to upload the wigglytuff but I can't cause I dont know if it are any bugs or irritanting stuff since I said I would release it soon 2 weeks ago :srs:

need a betatester that can take pics of it ingame
Quote from: HuskyPupper on February 08, 2012, 07:59:15 AMHey Do You Wanna Import This Pokemon For Me please http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1949 (link to the model) its raichu it would be really cool to play with raichu in SSBB Please let me now something :laugh:
like AG said, take that in request part :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on February 12, 2012, 11:00:32 PM
I HATE IRL RIGHT NOW! I AM SO PISS OFF :srs:

well, not exactly, I am having a great time but I dont have that time for brawlhacks/machinima right now + sick :srs:

since I have missed ALOT, i WANT to upload the wigglytuff but I can't cause I dont know if it are any bugs or irritanting stuff since I said I would release it soon 2 weeks ago :srs:

need a betatester that can take pics of it ingamelike AG said, take that in request part :3
still sick? wow thats a persistente one hope you find a way to upload wigly sometime when you fell better
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on February 12, 2012, 11:00:32 PM
need a betatester that can take pics of it ingamelike AG said, take that in request part :3
I could do it if you want. I needed to do a video last week anyway. But I was busy wit Physics and English...and french toast... ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: marbrie on February 16, 2012, 02:05:11 PMDoes anyone know of Scraggy for Lucas Desyncs?
I know and it does not desync :3
Stupid Tinypic :C