Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
and me...
to make him one-slot.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:12:59 PM
Keceleon!

I love him, and I love him even more on Pokemon Pinball minigame.

I did hate his ass on the Pokemon RPG, forgot which one it was.

Just super saiyan.
I love him just because Pokemon Mystery Dungeon xD
that teach you to never steal :P
Quote from: KnightMario on May 14, 2012, 08:39:51 PM
sorry, just want to know.
so you're NEVER going to release clown car bowser?
no, not to public :srs:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 14, 2012, 11:21:34 PM
I'm sure there are other machinmaters that would love to have Bowser in his Clown Car, plus I'm sure Mariodk, or someone else would love to PSA him, myself included.
true but the bowser clowncopter isn't one-slot enough :srs:
major bonetree changes
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2012, 03:36:22 AM
true but the bowser clowncopter isn't one-slot enough :srs:
major bonetree changes
What I'm saying is that if machinamtors will be the only one to download it, or somebodies going to PSA it, it should matter how many bone changes you make, unless they ones that basically make him crash the game when loaded, but since you used him inn the video, and I don't believe you just green screened it from BrawlBox, it should still load in-game. If I'm making you mad, then I'm sorry for bugging you, I would upload it and write in caps in the top of the description: THIS IS NOT ONE-SLOT, or something like that and explain that it's for those who want to PSA it or use it in a video. And maybe add a README for those who never look at the descripton, they can still read about the hack. If you still won't upload, then please give me a DL so I can PSA him, but it's your call, I just don't want to see that hack collect dust if you're only going to use for that video, seems a little bit of a waste, but hey, that's just my oppion. Again sorry if I'm making you mad or annoyed by asking you this so many times, it wasn't my goal to piss you off.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I am surprise how many have download my hacks O.O
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 16, 2012, 11:30:55 PM
What I'm saying is that if machinamtors will be the only one to download it, or somebodies going to PSA it, it should matter how many bone changes you make, unless they ones that basically make him crash the game when loaded, but since you used him inn the video, and I don't believe you just green screened it from BrawlBox, it should still load in-game. If I'm making you mad, then I'm sorry for bugging you, I would upload it and write in caps in the top of the description: THIS IS NOT ONE-SLOT, or something like that and explain that it's for those who want to PSA it or use it in a video. And maybe add a README for those who never look at the descripton, they can still read about the hack. If you still won't upload, then please give me a DL so I can PSA him, but it's your call, I just don't want to see that hack collect dust if you're only going to use for that video, seems a little bit of a waste, but hey, that's just my oppion. Again sorry if I'm making you mad or annoyed by asking you this so many times, it wasn't my goal to piss you off.
it's have alot of bonechanges :srs:
meaning both hit and hurtboxes are on the bones that is not suppose to be in.
I can redo the model but that will not have that "great" flying animation
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 17, 2012, 05:40:14 AM
it's have alot of bonechanges :srs:
meaning both hit and hurtboxes are on the bones that is not suppose to be in.
I can redo the model but that will not have that "great" flying animation
Oh now I understand why you haven't released him. Well I guess you could redo the model, butdo whatever you want with it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kameck =3
Now I can kick his ass much harder than I can in any mario game :af2:


Keckleon? Yes yes yes!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

sorry all for I haven't done any models lately
but I have struggling with my VS video in 3 weeks and other IRL stuff :/

VII: The Dream Knight

I love the moldarach scene <3
and you will see my dusknoir model

also, will fix up kecleon before pokemon master tourny ends next week
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 26, 2012, 05:56:04 AM
sorry all for I haven't done any models lately
but I have struggling with my VS video in 3 weeks and other IRL stuff :/

VII: The Dream Knight

I love the moldarach scene <3
and you will see my dusknoir model

also, will fix up kecleon before pokemon master tourny ends next week
Wow, I love it. I like the scenes with SS bosses. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That video was cool. I loved all the effects, the animations, and the models.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


thank you all :3
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 26, 2012, 03:04:48 PM
Ah so THAT'S why you were doing that personal Dusknoir with sleepy hat. 
yesh, I had plans for 1-2 years and now I have done it :3
Stupid Tinypic :C