Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I'm gonna take a guess...Kecleon vs Brawl, a parody of Captain Falcon vs Brawl ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 31, 2012, 03:02:13 PM
Gusta :srs:
me gusta 2 :srs:

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 31, 2012, 02:47:36 PM
I'm gonna take a guess...Kecleon vs Brawl, a parody of Captain Falcon vs Brawl ;D
maybe, you will just wait and see <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yay gonna test!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: pikazz on June 07, 2012, 08:33:45 PM




something quick I did
Finally an import of Birdo! Um are you going to release Luigi riding Yoshi?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: pikazz on June 12, 2012, 07:22:24 PM

dont know what to say about this really lol  well i never looked at him that way :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Who is it on?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Who is that? I'm mainly a Mario fan, I know some things about Solid Snake, Sonic, and an okay amount about Kirby and Pac-Man, but I mostly play Mario games, so if that's not from a Mario game then that's probably why I don't know him/her/it. XP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 13, 2012, 12:48:34 AM
Who is that? I'm mainly a Mario fan, I know some things about Solid Snake, Sonic, and an okay amount about Kirby and Pac-Man, but I mostly play Mario games, so if that's not from a Mario game then that's probably why I don't know him/her/it. XP
. . .
http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/563.shtml
It's a Pokemon. >_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

love how I keep my thread active lol!
I currecty looking for a job and studying to my driver licence.
also, somehow I feeling bored of everything I do and I mean everything, not just brawlhackong or machinimating :c
feeling sad of it. I hope I get happy soon and start doing stuff again like brawlhack, videos and irl stuff.

as my title is, Birdo will be released today! I added a extra touch on it and I hope it's worth it!

also, I have a preview of a model I want to do from scratch!


it's escargoon from Kirby animed serie (Kirby Right back at ya / hoshi no kaabii)

I feeling sad cause escargoon is pretty big in the serie but never been in a game except being in a attack of dedede in Kirby Mass Attack Subminigame
so I want to give him a chance!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2012, 05:30:55 PM
Who will he be on?
good, question... next?

just kidding, I have no idea but not over a kirby character :/
I thinking of mario or olimar,
Stupid Tinypic :C