Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

It already is :p

I'm using PM's as a base. But I'll change the animations and make it like the Animus in Assassins Crees

Looks great so far, also unless Im mistaken, Shadow still freezes right? Mind sending him to me so I can try and figure out what the prob is? I've been looking forward to that hack sicne you posted the first preview, and it seems that you don't currently have interest in finding out why he still freezes, if that is the problem still.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sure, I'll send him tonight when I get off work

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 14, 2013, 10:04:48 PMSure, I'll send him tonight when I get off work
Okay, I'm hoping it'll be a quick and easy fix, but if not I'll try really hard to make sure he still has the great detail. If you still have it, send the Max Scene as well incase I need to use it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey Nano, how is your uh, hand, was it? When you and your brother got into a fight?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 14, 2013, 10:14:14 PMHey Nano, how is your uh, hand, was it? When you and your brother got into a fight?
That happened quite a while again, wasn't that before christmas? I'd think by now it's gotten better, but if not then... :o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 14, 2013, 10:14:14 PM
Hey Nano, how is your uh, hand, was it? When you and your brother got into a fight?
Dude. That was ages ago. You're asking about it now? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2013, 11:17:50 PM
Dude. That was ages ago. You're asking about it now? :srs:

Yes. because all he said was he had a cast thing and then never brought it up again. I was wondering if it was fully healed :srs:

excuse me for caring about people other than their hacks >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:
We care about his health too. I was just wondering cuz that happened a while ago...
Don't get so snippy <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2013, 11:22:14 PM
:srs:
We care about his health too. I was just wondering cuz that happened a while ago...
Don't get so snippy <.<

some people on this site hav been getting em upset. so sorry if I do. :/


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just letting you guys know, I sent Ralph's texture to Nano, so he might be released soon. Now onto Itachi, whenever Nano sends him to me.


Time to WRECK Brawl! :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Not a megaman fan, but he looks amazing.
He's over samus right?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com