Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

New Ezio Model... I think i'll use this one.

With this, I have:
-All the armor upgrades from Brotherhood
-All the robe recolors from Brotherhood
-different weapons from the game




Quote from: Nanobuds on April 08, 2012, 11:59:56 PM
New Ezio Model... I think i'll use this one.

With this, I have:
-All the armor upgrades from Brotherhood
-All the robe recolors from Brotherhood
-different weapons from the game




Hows the vert size


For some reason, I want to start playing Brotherhood again. Even though I'm still stuck on one of the Lenardo's machines missions, and I can't past it.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 09, 2012, 12:08:18 AM
Hows the vert size
Very large... but he wont be done until the tristripper is out.
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on April 09, 2012, 12:11:07 AM
For some reason, I want to start playing Brotherhood again. Even though I'm still stuck on one of the Lenardo's machines missions, and I can't past it.
I just started playing it again... got 100% synch for every mission :P

above this is the 2000th post
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on April 09, 2012, 12:45:50 AM
proptimizer didnt work? sorry i havent kept up to date...
i reduced the verts as much as i want to without ruining model quality

Nice to Ezio, and with a beard. With out it he looks odd in my opinion. Any chance there could be a version with the top of his face hidden by shadow?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


*Sees Ezio*

hell yes. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2012, 12:13:44 AM
I just started playing it again... got 100% synch for every mission :P

I'm doing this on Revelations atm... I've got all the story missions 100% sync, now I'm working on the misc stuff.

We should do the multiplayer if you've got it. I've got brotherhood too if you don't.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I have all the Assassins Creed games except the first one

I never beat the first one... TBH, it was the repetition that got to me, but ACII hooked me bad... I'm sad that I don't still have it, but I've got Brotherhood and Revelations, with ACIII pre-ordered.

You should try to get old Ezio as an alt-outfit. That'd be sick.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I have the old ezio model... he may be rigged eventually. I just might release all three models at once.

I sold my AC1 for Brotherhood... then I got ACII, then Revelations. I can't wait until ACIII

Whats an Ezio? :srs: - 3 (37.5%)

Are you [censored]ing kidding? *facepalm*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]