KTH model import is comming...Like Going Merry

Started by KTH, October 27, 2011, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tension is building...news?
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.


which ones will be the 3 first melee imports??
and when is mario, doc and link coming? =D *perfectmeleemarioissexy*
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Oshotby rip all model from Melee for me (except some already exist) but he got problem with his PC.

Hey KTH, GW is back now. Maybe you could get some melee (mario fox falco) models with him
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0



I did but...The texture glitch and when he do some attack, the game run slowly. How can i fix it please?


Quote from: KTH on November 13, 2011, 02:32:25 PM
Oshotby rip all model from Melee for me (except some already exist) but he got problem with his PC.
OSHTOBY will be able to rip them this week. Every Character from Melee. Don't worry. =P

Oh, and when you rig them, rig their fingers, will you? I see too many hacks with unrigged fingers. It's annoying. I can't even play with hacks like that.

Quote from: jokekid on November 21, 2011, 10:18:09 PM
do they show ok in brawlbox?
Yes. Perfect in BrawlBox.

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 21, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
OSHTOBY will be able to rip them this week. Every Character from Melee. Don't worry. =P

Oh, and when you rig them, rig their fingers, will you? I see too many hacks with unrigged fingers. It's annoying. I can't even play with hacks like that.

About Snake? And for Melee model, cool!

Quote from: KTH on November 21, 2011, 10:23:30 PM
Yes. Perfect in BrawlBox.

About Snake? And for Melee model, cool!
I don't really see how one can Melee-fy Snake. Sonic, I could see, since he has changed art styles through the years, but the Snake in Brawl was the same Snake that was around during Melee. Same art style. All you'd have to do is lighten the textures, really.

It's easy, you take the model from MGS : The Twins Snake and you add a Melee texture.

Well, the Solid Snake from Dream Mix TV World Fighters would probably work for a Melee version.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Quote from: BlueLink on December 01, 2011, 12:07:05 AM
:happy: when you can release ?
Is everyone working on what i am!?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic