Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Personally I think the eye of the original is better. Everything else you did is a great addition though. : >

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2012, 09:32:25 PM
Personally I think the eye of the original is better. Everything else you did is a great addition though. : >
I thought the same after looking at it for a while.
So I decided just to remake the eyes to make it look like that but less pixelated.


--V Merged Post V--




His arm actually animates like it's supposed to as well.

It's a random idea I had probably boring to some but, eh. Boredom made me do it. If you're gonna blame anything, blame that.

Why would I blame boredom for something awesome you did?

Don't you dare give boredom the credit that rightfully belongs to you.

Guilmon was bored, so he started working on random things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gumdramon on September 09, 2012, 07:37:31 PM
Guilmon was bored, so he started working on random things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hooray Flamedramon!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


awesome flamedramon can't wait to see it finished, all of your digimon ports are great

Quote from: Gumdramon on September 09, 2012, 07:37:31 PM
Guilmon was bored, so he started working on random things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Badda boom, a sexy new Flamedramon.

You know who you should work on next? hint, hint.

Quote from: RKAngel on September 10, 2012, 01:10:38 AM
awesome flamedramon can't wait to see it finished, all of your digimon ports are great
Danke!
Quote from: Vamayro on September 10, 2012, 02:02:07 AM
Badda boom, a sexy new Flamedramon.

You know who you should work on next? hint, hint.
Badda boom.... Badda boom... Who does that remind me of...?

Oh yea!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xZedkiel on September 09, 2012, 09:56:21 PM
FlameDramon :D Yay~
Quote from: Velen on September 09, 2012, 08:06:41 PM
Hooray Flamedramon!
Yeap Yepa

Quote from: Gumdramon on September 10, 2012, 05:29:28 AM
Danke!Badda boom.... Badda boom... Who does that remind me of...?

Oh yea!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yata-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 11, 2012, 06:30:12 PM #400 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:33:02 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Vamayro on September 10, 2012, 02:01:25 PM

Yata-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol
mhm



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Cool updates, Burmy. I'll be sure to look through your Vault and possibly download a few things. =3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ello, what brings you two to my graveyard?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 30, 2012, 02:19:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I smiled at this

And thank you