Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Awesome! We needed more digimon hacks :D
*Downloads ExVeemon*
-

Ho [censored] that Ex Veemon looks sweet
*Downloads*

Well I know where Ima get mah Digimon downloads from ;)
Just downloaded ExVeemon and about to start playing!

Good with your other imports! ;D

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 29, 2011, 07:33:56 PM
Vee Lucifer
You are my hero!
it is by your hand digimon is making it's way into brawl
thank you.
Lol, Glad to be thought of like that. xD

and you're very welcome!
Quote from: the98pika on October 29, 2011, 07:50:19 PM
Awesome! We needed more digimon hacks :D
*Downloads ExVeemon*
Thanks! Glad to provide em!
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 29, 2011, 08:00:15 PM
Ho [censored] that Ex Veemon looks sweet
*Downloads*
xD

I thought so too, main reason I did it! =D
Quote from: sp147 on October 29, 2011, 08:02:43 PM
Well I know where Ima get mah Digimon downloads from ;)
Just downloaded ExVeemon and about to start playing!

Good with your other imports! ;D
Heh, glad you like them, and thaks!


That looks like a really good import. Too bad I have Goku over Ganon...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on October 29, 2011, 08:47:31 PM
That looks like a really good import. Too bad I have Goku over Ganon...
Well, I could try  importing him over to Ike, I found that he works good with both of them.

and thanks!

on another note, I just fixed Impmon's foot problem!

Nice ExVeemon and Impmon! I'll be sure to get those, Digimon is awesome.

Also, if you do get a Wargreymon model, Charizard would be an excellent candidate for him to be over.

And I just thought of a Digimon Trainer. XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 30, 2011, 11:53:22 AM
Nice ExVeemon and Impmon! I'll be sure to get those, Digimon is awesome.

Also, if you do get a Wargreymon model, Charizard would be an excellent candidate for him to be over.

And I just thought of a Digimon Trainer. XD
Thank you very much!

Charizard huh?
Hmm....

lol, I found some models of tamers. xD

on a random note I forgot to put the link to Impmon up before I went to sleep! DX

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on October 30, 2011, 12:29:58 PM
Charizard huh?
Hmm....
Charizard for a few reasons:
-Fire attacks
-He can Fly/Glide
-Highest evolution of starter fire pokemon (Mega is highest Digimon Level)

So it kinda makes sense. Althought, I'm not too sure what you can do about the tail...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 30, 2011, 12:40:14 PM
Charizard for a few reasons:
-Fire attacks
-He can Fly/Glide
-Highest evolution of starter fire pokemon (Mega is highest Digimon Level)

So it kinda makes sense. Althought, I'm not too sure what you can do about the tail...
Hmm... That's an impressive point you have there...

Alright, But I don't know who to put Guilmon over now.... maybe bowser?

Why not Yoshi? Lizard-like features and all. And Guilmon fits Yoshi's motions too.

If there is a model for it, could you get the "Hyper Wing" card and put it over Yoshi's FS Wings?

And I'd do bowser for his evolutions but not for Guilmon.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

October 30, 2011, 03:28:29 PM #27 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:57:05 PM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 30, 2011, 03:05:01 PM
Why not Yoshi? Lizard-like features and all. And Guilmon fits Yoshi's motions too.

If there is a model for it, could you get the "Hyper Wing" card and put it over Yoshi's FS Wings?

And I'd do bowser for his evolutions but not for Guilmon.
Hmm.... Worth a try!

If there isn't a model for it I guess I could just merge some DAEs of the wings to look like it, but Sure.

Yea, I just thought about that. xD

Veemon has just been released!

October 30, 2011, 05:00:21 PM #28 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:40:00 PM by Christian_CAO
Seriously awesome work ^3^ I'll check them out and post any issues, of course you'll receive an equal amount of praise as well  ;)

EDIT: They all work awesome ^3^ there are no glitches to be found at the moment that cause freezing. Ex-Veemon's back animates strangely during certain animations but that's no big deal. Impmon's neck is almost non existent but that's cause Ness is practically neck-less   ;D Veemon is amazingly perfect and animates very well. One question... how come Veemons tail is in it's correct shape, but Impmon and Ex-veemon's tails are all straight?  :P

You have done an amazing job rigging all these models so quickly. I'd ask what's next, but I think you deserve to kick back and relax for a while  ;)... but what do I know anyway!? What do you have planned next? I saw that Guilmon earlier, is he going over yoshi?

If you could find an agumon and put him over mario too, that would be awesome  :P
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 30, 2011, 05:00:21 PM
Seriously awesome work ^3^ I'll check them out and post any issues, of course you'll receive an equal amount of praise as well  ;)

EDIT: They all work awesome ^3^ there are no glitches to be fond at the moment that cause freezing. Ex-Veemon's back animates strangely during certain animations but that's no big deal. Impmon's neck is almost non existent but that's cause Ness is practically neck-less   ;D Veemon is amazingly perfect and animates very well. One question... how come Veemons tail is in it's correct shape, but Impmon and Ex-veemon's tails are all straight?  :P

You have done an amazing job rigging all these models so quickly. I'd ask what's next, but I think you deserve to kick back and relax for a while  ;)... but what do I know anyway!? What do you have planned next? I saw that Guilmon earlier, is he going over yoshi?

If you could find an agumon and put him over mario too, that would be awesome  :P
I'm glad to hear that!
Yea, his neck problem has something to do with his rigging, I'll fix that when I re-rig him. =)
and same for for Impmon. xD (that no neck thing made me crack up XD)

and the reason Veemon's tail is like that is because that's how his model was made.

And thanks again for telling me this, what's next?
hmm.... maybe Guilmon? and yes he will be over Yoshi x3 but I'll relax a bit before I get into that.

I happen to have an agumon. =D