Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 01, 2011, 12:10:42 AM
yeah, the sonic one, for over sonic
Hmm.... I searched through my messages and I don't see any links. D:

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 12:13:27 AM
Hmm.... I searched through my messages and I don't see any links. D:
sorry. i edited my post. you said you had the sa2b sonic modle, and could port it over sonic. so i was wondeirng how it was coming
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 01, 2011, 01:51:42 AM
sorry. i edited my post. you said you had the sa2b sonic modle, and could port it over sonic. so i was wondeirng how it was coming
Oh, well it's going nowhere at the moment, my brain's been wandering on other projects. xD

Hey, is it possible to put Guilmon over Yoshi?  All the vertexes of Guilmon are over Yoshi, so putting him on Yoshi would be nice, cause then I could just replace the old Yoshi vertex of him with the model.

Quote from: wildvine47 on November 01, 2011, 02:10:10 AM
Hey, is it possible to put Guilmon over Yoshi?  All the vertexes of Guilmon are over Yoshi, so putting him on Yoshi would be nice, cause then I could just replace the old Yoshi vertex of him with the model.
It would be quite possible, I'd just need his bones to rig the model to explode :af2:

OMG everyone´s poke mistery dungeon  sky starter*shot*
aka as smexy riolu
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Who's Riolu over? o.o Idk why, but he'd be nice over Lucas or Ness in my opinion. XD Well, size-wise.

Quote from: Irukari on November 01, 2011, 03:30:43 AM
OMG everyone´s poke mistery dungeon  sky starter*shot*
aka as smexy riolu
lol. xD

just fixing up some issues with the arm, at least as best as I can then release it. =)
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 03:36:29 AM
Who's Riolu over? o.o Idk why, but he'd be nice over Lucas or Ness in my opinion. XD Well, size-wise.
Yea, they are kinda the same size. =o
but he's over Lucario.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 03:39:13 AM
lol. xD

just fixing up some issues with the arm, at least as best as I can then release it. =)Yea, they are kinda the same size. =o
but he's over Lucario.
Lucario? o: Makes complete sense since it's his pre-evolved form and they share the same moves :D But aww I would've liked it on Lucas XD Still, I'm getting it.

*sees Riolu preview* So that was the side project huh?

He's gonna be rather big being on Lucario lol, but then again one can make a 1-slot size mod to a more  appropriate size...either way, I can't wait for this to hit the vault ;D

Quote from: sp147 on November 01, 2011, 03:51:48 AM
*sees Riolu preview* So that was the side project huh?

He's gonna be rather big being on Lucario lol, but then again one can make a 1-slot size mod to a more  appropriate size...either way, I can't wait for this to hit the vault ;D
Nah, my side project was the Tenza Veegetsu.


yea he is lol. xD
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 03:44:23 AM
Lucario? o: Makes complete sense since it's his pre-evolved form and they share the same moves :D But aww I would've liked it on Lucas XD Still, I'm getting it.
If I'm bored enough I could rig Riolu using his bones. =o

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 03:56:15 AM
Nah, my side project was the Tenza Veegetsu.

Ah, okay...my bad :laugh:

but that Veegetsu's pretty sweet =) Now imagine Kenpachi as a digimon xD

Quote from: sp147 on November 01, 2011, 04:04:51 AM
Now imagine Kenpachi as a digimon xD
He'd be a Leomon with his mane spiked up.

Quote from: sp147 on November 01, 2011, 04:04:51 AM
Ah, okay...my bad :laugh:

but that Veegetsu's pretty sweet =) Now imagine Kenpachi as a digimon xD
It's alright. xD

and thanks, glad you like him, Kenpachi as a digimon.... XD
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 04:12:54 AM
He'd be a Leomon with his mane spiked up.
lol this^ xD

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 03:56:15 AM
yea he is lol. xDIf I'm bored enough I could rig Riolu using his bones. =o
Dude that would be so awesome, I'd get him on all slots, I even have recolors in mind already @_@ Cause I plan on getting Ryu on Lucario.