Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Really taking requests? xD i would love to have Xenomorph(Alien) (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961 click on download) Over diddy kong so the taill looks epic xD i couldnt find alien queen yet but this alien would give me an excuse to use diddy kong again xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So you want some Riolu recolors? :3 And I'll wait for him on Lucas then~

Also, one of my favorites is Beelzemon, but guess what awesome person already did him. ;D
Lol, others are WarGreymon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Paladin Mode, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Justimon, Agunimon, BurningGreymon, Beowulfmon, and some others that I'm too lazy to list XD ah.. Good ol' childhood..

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 01, 2011, 06:54:03 PM
Okay then, I might start working on the animations for [NOT FOR PUBLIC EYES] right now.
If I get any CON 3 characters working in 3DS Max, I'll be sure to send em to ya ^+^;

Either that or you could make me a tut for rigging brawl bones in 3DS max since they're obviously different than a max skeleton :l
Alright.

Someone else said I should make a Tut as well.
I guess I could write one up. xD
Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 07:50:39 PM
Really taking requests? xD i would love to have Xenomorph(Alien) (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961 click on download) Over diddy kong so the taill looks epic xD i couldnt find alien queen yet but this alien would give me an excuse to use diddy kong again xD
Taking requests I am.

And I already got a request for Xenomorph over PM by KJP, was looking all over for a model.
You just made it easier for me, Thanks!
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 07:56:44 PM
So you want some Riolu recolors? :3 And I'll wait for him on Lucas then~

Also, one of my favorites is Beelzemon, but guess what awesome person already did him. ;D
Lol, others are WarGreymon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Paladin Mode, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Justimon, Agunimon, BurningGreymon, Beowulfmon, and some others that I'm too lazy to list XD ah.. Good ol' childhood..
Recolors would be very nice!

lol

I know where to get some of those models, not all though sadly. D:

wel the way xZedkiel some rioulu recolors well then if you want to make some special recolors or things like that just ask me after all i made requests here so i owe you one anyway
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May I request that you make a Digimon based pokemon trainer hack?

November 01, 2011, 08:13:44 PM #95 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:16:09 PM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: Esperbane on November 01, 2011, 08:11:53 PM
May I request that you make a Digimon based pokemon trainer hack?
I'd have to find a good model, anyone in particular?
Quote from: Vitinho on November 01, 2011, 08:10:41 PM
wel the way xZedkiel some rioulu recolors well then if you want to make some special recolors or things like that just ask me after all i made requests here so i owe you one anyway
Aww, well that's sweet. :3

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 08:04:11 PM

And I already got a request for Xenomorph over PM by KJP, was looking all over for a model.
You just made it easier for me, Thanks!Recolors would be very nice!

pardom my ignorance but who is PM?(do you mean PT(pokemon trainer?))

Finding alien models is preety hard :S i searched for like 3 hours and only found that model no alien queen that was the one i was searching the most xD

Also Someone should Make a Riolu siz mode really i want it so Bad xD he should be like jigly size he looks good but he is way too big now xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I make a recolor+CSP/CSS pack for Veemon?

And also, if I had 2 models, would you be able to merge them together? For example, if I had a Toon Link as one model, and his sword as another, could those be merged together so TL could use the sword? If so, then I would like to make a request. But I have a simpler request if you can't do that/it's too much work~


Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 08:16:43 PM
pardom my ignorance but who is PM?(do you mean PT(pokemon trainer?))

Finding alien models is preety hard :S i searched for like 3 hours and only found that model no alien queen that was the one i was searching the most xD

Also Someone should Make a Riolu siz mode really i want it so Bad xD he should be like jigly size he looks good but he is way too big now xD
Oh, no I mean over Personal Message, didn't mean to confuse ya. xD

Aren't they. D:
Quote from: Pixels on November 01, 2011, 08:17:27 PM
Can I make a recolor+CSP/CSS pack for Veemon?

And also, if I had 2 models, would you be able to merge them together? For example, if I had a Toon Link as one model, and his sword as another, could those be merged together so TL could use the sword? If so, then I would like to make a request. But I have a simpler request if you can't do that/it's too much work~
Taking model pieces is how I made Tenza Veegetsu, so yes I could try on someone else. =o

Pack for Vee?

Sure I don't mind at all! =D
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 01, 2011, 08:17:41 PM
I've got two ideas,

The Digimon Emperor, http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/sheet/993

And whoever the Main Protagonist of the 5th Season, http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/sheet/989
Hmm....
Very interesting... Alright then that's also gonna be on my list.

Thanks ^^ I'll PM you a link to the models when I finish compiling them into a pack~

Oh! I've heard (read xD) requests?

Oops, I think you're going to explode if you meet all requests xD

If you really have so much strength of will, I leave mine here:

Baby Vegeta over  :ganon:

:kdance: http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/baby_vegita/14-1-0-1669 :kdance:

If you do it will be legen ... wait ... dary :af:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Nice Riolu. one size would be great. also, cant wait for sonic to be done. that way i can start the PSA.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 01, 2011, 08:51:24 PM
Nice Riolu. one size would be great. also, cant wait for sonic to be done. that way i can start the PSA.
we are in lucky nanobuds replyed to my topic and he said he will do riolu one slot size mod xD so we can truly enjoy riolu with his actual size :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sweet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.