Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tikal over Zelda?

Interesting choice, but Oh well, I'm sure it'll come out great.

Your models look a lot easier to do then mine >.<
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Sorceress on November 02, 2011, 06:20:34 AM
But she has some problems that need fixing. D:
Yea, fixed her other textures, still need to fix the head related textures.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 06:38:56 AM
Over Zelda? So she's gonna be tall as her? I still don't understand much about the size of these mods. Some are smaller, some are bigger.

ExVeemon is huge for example lol, he's sexy though.
Yeap, just as tall. xD

lol
Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 04:41:16 PM
who the preview looks good vee how you did this so quick?
thanks
And I don't know really. xD
Quote from: Vamayro on November 02, 2011, 04:44:43 PM
Tikal, intresting.
I don't think I have anyone over zelda.

I know what i'll be using over zelda now :/
lol xD
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 02, 2011, 04:46:19 PM
Tikal over Zelda?

Interesting choice, but Oh well, I&#039;m sure it&#039;ll come out great.
Yea, and it is going along nicely, just a texture being disgusting that needs fixing. D:
Quote from: Nuke on November 02, 2011, 04:51:20 PM
Your models look a lot easier to do then mine &gt;.&lt;
lol. xD

why you say that?

I don't see my name on ze request list D: and I'm pretty sure I requested before you closed the requests :( 

Or is my request the "Ninja" ?
Cause his names Kisame :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 02, 2011, 06:08:05 PM
I don't see my name on ze request list D: and I'm pretty sure I requested before you closed the requests :( 

Or is my request the "Ninja" ?
Cause his names Kisame :l
I know his name is Kisame.

and hold on I'll add it.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 04:52:30 PM
lol. xD

why you say that?
Because they have less items to do and mostly nothing is over lapping xD
FC:4898-8419-2778

well regarding the list didnt you forget a xenomorph somewhere in there? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 06:10:48 PM
I know his name is Kisame.

and hold on I'll add it.

Ah, okay I just wasn't sure what it meant xD
I do know that I'll have to wait for it in order like everyone else. 8)

I think I'll try importing lee over marth.

Quote from: Nuke on November 02, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
Because they have less items to do and mostly nothing is over lapping xD
oh lol. xD
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 06:37:20 PM
well regarding the list didnt you forget a xenomorph somewhere in there? xD
Nope.


*adds*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 02, 2011, 06:41:58 PM
Ah, okay I just wasn&#039;t sure what it meant xD
I do know that I&#039;ll have to wait for it in order like everyone else. 8)

I think I&#039;ll try importing lee over marth.
Alright, and yeap I'll get to it when I can.

vee lucifer just letting you know the link under Riolu in the OP is wrong it doesnt go to the vault
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 06:56:22 PM
vee lucifer just letting you know the link under Riolu in the OP is wrong it doesnt go to the vault
What teh cheese bucket?

omg! it says nothing to be displayed. D:

*checks*

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 02, 2011, 04:46:19 PM
Tikal over Zelda?

Interesting choice, but Oh well, I'm sure it'll come out great.
Well I thought it was a good idea and the way it's turning out, it is. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I'm actually glad I requested this and actually thought about putting her over Zelda, I love reading the posts about her being over Zelda. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 10:28:38 PM
Wow, Tikal over Zelda, i love you. (no homo)
Red Veemon loves you too. =3
Quote from: Sorceress on November 02, 2011, 10:32:52 PM
I'm actually glad I requested this and actually thought about putting her over Zelda, I love reading the posts about her being over Zelda. xD
lol