Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So whos model are you rigging now?? so we can get hype for the next release? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 09:00:56 PM
So whos model are you rigging now?? so we can get hype for the next release? xD
Hmm....

At the moment...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol he looks really well stretched lol and whats that thing on its back   in the middle of the back bones?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 09:13:59 PM
lol he looks really well stretched lol and whats that thing on its back   in the middle of the back bones?
that's the back of his head, I just took a quick snap before I started weighting properly. xD

hey vee news about the ninja recolors maybe i will release then today just two more colors to go and then i will start sonic  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i love sa2b sonic! once you accept requests again, im gunna request sa2b tails over the tails over mk hack :D


also, im gunna let vitinho do the recolros for sonic :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 09:15:25 PM
that's the back of his head, I just took a quick snap before I started weighting properly. xD
since alien is skinny i hope you can make it fit wolf stance properly without streatching.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 03, 2011, 09:15:47 PM
hey vee news about the ninja recolors maybe i will release then today just two more colors to go and then i will start sonic  ;D
ooh!
This makes me a very happy Veemon.
Quote from: LuigiBrawler on November 03, 2011, 09:18:30 PM
i love sa2b sonic! once you accept requests again, im gunna request sa2b tails over the tails over mk hack :D


also, im gunna let vitinho do the recolros for sonic :P
xD

alright, can't wait to see them.
Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 09:20:26 PM
since alien is skinny i hope you can make it fit wolf stance properly without streatching.
yea, pretty darn tall too. :\

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 09:04:04 PMHmm.... At the moment...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looking nice so far. =D
...
I have a question though, are you going to assign a bone to its second mouth? Maybe the ScopeN bone?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Xenomorph on November 03, 2011, 10:06:01 PM
Looking nice so far. =D
...
I have a question though, are you going to assign a bone to its second mouth? Maybe the ScopeN bone?
Hmm.... It's worth a try.
Quote from: the98pika on November 03, 2011, 10:12:20 PM
These are some epic imports Vee :D
Thanks!


Quote from: jordanice42 on November 03, 2011, 11:14:00 PM
Out of all hope, my import won't be made....:(
Well, I'm not the only model importer here, I'm sure someone will be willing to do it in my hacking abscence.


And just a notice...

I'm taking a break from brawl hacking, I'll still stick around of course, I just won't be submitting hacks.

That is all....
I'm TERRIBLY Sorry to those who's requests weren't completed yet.

therefore the the ideas I was planning are also up for grabs for anyone to complete if they wish.

and again I'm sorry, hope everyone understands.



Back to model importing, but there will be some changes.

1. I will work on imports at my own pace.
2. I don't take requests.
* IF by some chance i do take your request, don't rush me.
  if I feel you are trying to rush me I will either release it as the blob that it was before I started rigging or   drop it entirely.
  * DON'T Pm me telling me or asking me to work on your request first. I do what I want to do.

^Read that or the OP
Candy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also...
*constructs a poll*

give me ideas.