Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flammie Lucifer on December 27, 2011, 02:16:40 PM
Well, anyway Pride said that I could start the texture from scratch.(Something I didn't want to do) But it's probably the only way to fix it. V:
Most likely yeah :/
The texture isn't terrible and it's a good base to create a new texture from scratch in a layer above it.

December 27, 2011, 04:59:29 PM #286 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:08:39 PM by StarWaffle
I'll make the texture... if the rig turns out good.

Quote from: Richter on December 27, 2011, 02:39:34 PM
Most likely yeah :/
The texture isn't terrible and it's a good base to create a new texture from scratch in a layer above it.
Ya. :C
Quote from: StarWaffle on December 27, 2011, 04:59:29 PM
I'll make the texture... if the rig turns out good.
Well that's very kind of ya.

But i'll try the texture myself first though so I don't end up wasting your time. xD

December 27, 2011, 05:26:27 PM #288 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:08:54 PM by StarWaffle
k cool,  I'm here if you need me. I'm a big fan of Digimon.

Hey vee long time no see! U forgot to add Roxas to ur completed imports, after All, u did help right?

December 27, 2011, 09:23:52 PM #290 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:38:55 PM by Flammie Lucifer
Quote from: StarWaffle on December 27, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
k cool,  I'm here if you need me. I'm a big fan of Digimon.
Alright, thanks dude.  =D

Always nice to bump into another fan too. xD
Quote from: jordanice42 on December 27, 2011, 08:36:26 PM
Hey vee long time no see! U forgot to add Roxas to ur completed imports, after All, u did help right?
Hey there.

... Oh yea... I totally forgot to add that. :C

GallantmonCM is released

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24430&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Recolors being handled by xZedkiel

That GallantmonCM looks epic! What other digimon have you got planned? *hopes for Omnimon + Metaletemon*

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

December 29, 2011, 04:55:28 AM #292 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:31:22 PM by ExVee Lucifer
Quote from: slawter on December 29, 2011, 02:25:18 AM
That GallantmonCM looks epic! What other digimon have you got planned? *hopes for Omnimon + Metaletemon*
Thanks!

Well.. maybe wargreymon but I wanted to do Guilmon... I've just been too damn lazy to rig him. XD

Can you take pics for me? For the recolors and such? o.o



I know you don't take requests, but do you think you can import WereGarurumon from one of the "Digimon World" games or whatever games he is in? Also, could he be on Wolf? You might deny this, and I'll totally understand.
PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

December 31, 2011, 07:31:06 AM #297 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:24:51 AM by ExVee Lucifer
Quote from: SonicBrawler1234 on December 31, 2011, 07:21:56 AM
I know you don't take requests, but do you think you can import WereGarurumon from one of the "Digimon World" games or whatever games he is in? Also, could he be on Wolf? You might deny this, and I'll totally understand.
Can't deny it since it was already requested by Italian before I locked up the requests.

Quote from: ExVee Lucifer on December 31, 2011, 07:31:06 AM
Can't deny it since it was already requested by Italian before I locked up the requests.

That means you're already working on it? If so, thanks, I won't rush you.
PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!