Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 29, 2012, 04:57:28 AM
Btw, did you ever find/get that Wargreymon model?
Yeap, had his model for a while.
Why? =o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 29, 2012, 05:08:08 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


!!!!!!!

I call dibs on texturing Angemon sir.

March 29, 2012, 12:12:31 PM #332 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:13:37 PM by Velly Z. Draufgänger
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2012, 07:21:00 AM
!!!!!!!

I call dibs on texturing Angemon sir.

Too late. Offered over MSN.

Though I doubt e would mind us both doing textures for him.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 29, 2012, 05:08:08 AM
Yeap, had his model for a while.
Why? =o

Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 29, 2011, 05:42:12 PM
I wouldn't mind a Wargreymon model. If not, Black version would be fine too.
On whom, it doesn't really matter.

Personally, I really just want to PSA Terra Force.
The date ^

This was my post from the first page of this topic.

I think before I asked for it over Charizard as well. (on the 2nd page maybe? don't know)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2012, 07:21:00 AM
!!!!!!!

I call dibs on texturing Angemon sir.
Granted.
Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 29, 2012, 12:12:31 PM
Too late. Offered over MSN.

Though I doubt e would mind us both doing textures for him.
Nah, me no mind.
Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 29, 2012, 12:56:03 PM
The date ^

This was my post from the first page of this topic.

I think before I asked for it over Charizard as well. (on the 2nd page maybe? don't know)
Ah that, now I remember.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dem legs are given ya trouble, aren't they?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 31, 2012, 06:32:17 PM
Meh.

Fine, ya. =v
you should do the dual agemon and angewoman over pit :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 31, 2012, 06:54:26 PM
you should do the dual agemon and angewoman over pit :P
Dual? do you mean like.... both their models there at once? xD

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 31, 2012, 07:05:40 PM
Dual? do you mean like.... both their models there at once? xD

Funny thought...

What WOULD be the DNA Digivolution of Angemon and Angewoman?

Hmm...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 31, 2012, 08:26:06 PM
Funny thought...

What WOULD be the DNA Digivolution of Angemon and Angewoman?

Hmm...
Hmmm... a transvestite.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 31, 2012, 07:05:40 PM
Dual? do you mean like.... both their models there at once? xD
well i was talking two diferent models, two imports :P dont think unless you made the angewoman model be on pit bow and angemon on normal pit that could be funny angewoman appeared when pit used his bow xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll just go with the transvestite that Sorcy just posted.

Quote from: Carnage on March 31, 2012, 08:34:59 PM
well i was talking two diferent models, two imports :P dont think unless you made the angewoman model be on pit bow and angemon on normal pit that could be funny angewoman appeared when pit used his bow xD
Dunno, she was requested to be over Zelda. =v

Quote from: Gumdra Lucifer on March 31, 2012, 08:39:13 PM
I'll just go with the transvestite that Sorcy just posted.
Dunno, she was requested to be over Zelda. =v
i would also prefer 2 imports myself that was just an idea :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BeastmanEXE on March 31, 2012, 08:26:06 PM
Funny thought...

What WOULD be the DNA Digivolution of Angemon and Angewoman?

Hmm...
Not a transvestite....
HERMANGEMON, THE HERMAPHRODITE OF LIGHT AND HOPE!