My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 26, 2011, 11:10:34 PM #105 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:20:05 PM by Redpwnage795
Sounds pretty Bizzare since i like some of the characters, But if someone releases a character porter, we can throw the positions any way we want. but now that we got ourselves a character for Pinkie to go over... SOMEONE TELL TURBOBEAR!
I'm back after a long while.

pinkie over snake sounds good. ive been playing with the basic model on brawlbox but i dont have wii access right now so i havent started on a psa so if you get the FULL model over snake let me know cuz im really psyced to do the pinkie psa

and for her fs i was thinking something with the element of laughter necklace and she makes a bunch of confetti and does damage but idk neone else with moveset ideas is welcome to help (im sure ill need some)   
(^3^)/)*brohoofs all around*(\(^3^)

Personally, I think the one pony band sounds pretty cool enough, As it is most likely to be her FS. I guess you can start animating. Also, how are they gonna hold items? XD Will Pinkie, Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack have to use their mouths? But I'm sure Rarity and Twilight could use their horns. Also, FS idea for Applejack. How about she grabs you with a lasso and throws someone and throws someone back and forth a few seconds?
I'm back after a long while.

So it's called character porting? Then we'll let the character porting solve our character replacement problems in the future.

Also, why did you want to know which character to replace so badly? Almost everything can be made on any character, the animations and model are good to go on any character (at least how I'm working it) and most psa coding can work on anyone.

And yes, Mouths for the ponies. Unicorns get magic, and pegasi might get to use their wings. Also, Pinkie Pie's full model is in game. I have pictures in the link on the first post.

Quote from: Xiggah on November 27, 2011, 12:30:09 AM
So it's called character porting? Then we'll let the character porting solve our character replacement problems in the future.

Also, why did you want to know which character to replace so badly? Almost everything can be made on any character, the animations and model are good to go on any character (at least how I'm working it) and most psa coding can work on anyone.

And yes, Mouths for the ponies. Unicorns get magic, and pegasi might get to use their wings. Also, Pinkie Pie's full model is in game. I have pictures in the link on the first post.
Woah, I'm not freaking out over who is going who. It's just that I'll be able to put them whoever i want in the future. For Ponies, I don't care who they go over. I'll rest assured that someday, We can Port freely someday. I see how they will hold items. The way unicorn ponies will hold 'em reminds me of how mewtwo holds them. But is Fluttershy really gonna hold them with her wings? Dash holding items with wings sounds fitting, But i'm not so sure about Fluttershy. Also we need a FS idea for Rarity. I can't think of a good idea.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 27, 2011, 05:15:20 AM
Woah, I'm not freaking out over who is going who. It's just that I'll be able to put them whoever i want in the future. For Ponies, I don't care who they go over. I'll rest assured that someday, We can Port freely someday. I see how they will hold items. The way unicorn ponies will hold 'em reminds me of how mewtwo holds them. But is Fluttershy really gonna hold them with her wings? Dash holding items with wings sounds fitting, But i'm not so sure about Fluttershy. Also we need a FS idea for Rarity. I can't think of a good idea.

For Fluttershy, not sure. To be honest I haven't been thinking about more than 3 characters movesets, and one of those characters is still beyond reach.

Who is this one character anyway? But are you still working on animations?
I'm back after a long while.


I won't actually replace ALL my Brawl with ponies but I'll use the imports/vertexes to play at least with Twilight,Pinkie,Rarity,Applejack and the one which was about the music with the birds whose name I don't remember
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

dont.... [censored] me....up...THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!, i hope you guys complete it soon :happy:




I'm fine with who will go over who. Besides, I want all of them. But since i have WAAA over Toon Link, and hacks on some others, I guess I'll have to give 'em the axe until we can port characters freely. Also, If sound packs are released, then there should be 2 FitPit/Snake/Ness/Lucas/Ness/Dedede.pacs One for using the sound packs (Voices not removed) and another For Gecko users/mods that don't support .brsar/etc (Voice Removed) There was Waluigi Over Toon Link with ALMOST all of Toon Link's voice removed with PSA encoding except these: KO, Star/Up KO, Attacking With Beamsword, Side Special, which probably can't be removed with PSA encoding. Back to MLP,  It could work that way. Also got Taunt Ideas and maybe what they say when taunting.

Rainbow Dash
Up Taunt: The Dashface/Why wub woo
Side Taunt: "It Needs to be about 20% Cooler."
Down Taunt: I've got no idea at the moment.

Pinkie Pie
Up Taunt: "FOREVER!"
Side Taunt: Nothing came to mind.
Down Taunt: " TWITCHY TWITCH! TWITCHY TWITCH!" (Is that what she said? Cuz i first heard it on TF2's Brony Servers)

Fluttershy
Up Taunt: "I'm a world champ you know. I bet you can't beat me! *squee*"
Side Taunt: "I'll get you yet, my pretties!"
Down Taunt: Nothing came to mind

Rarity
Up Taunt: Nothing Came to mind
Side Taunt: Nothing came to mind
Down Taunt: "You make it look like it's going to be hard!"

Twilight Sparkle
Up Taunt: That Creepy Smile and laugh from episode 3 of Season 2.
Side Taunt:No idea
Down Taunt: No idea

Applejack
Up Taunt: Neck extends like in episode 25 of season 1. Similar to the Nope
Side Taunt: No idea
Down Taunt: no idea
I'm back after a long while.

Have you got any model for Rarity? She's the best for me
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

See That WIP image on the first post. He does have one for Rarity
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 27, 2011, 09:13:38 PM
I'm fine with who will go over who. Besides, I want all of them. But since i have WAAA over Toon Link, and hacks on some others, I guess I'll have to give 'em the axe until we can port characters freely. Also, If sound packs are released, then there should be 2 FitPit/Snake/Ness/Lucas/Ness/Dedede.pacs One for using the sound packs (Voices not removed) and another For Gecko users/mods that don't support .brsar/etc (Voice Removed) There was Waluigi Over Toon Link with ALMOST all of Toon Link's voice removed with PSA encoding except these: KO, Star/Up KO, Attacking With Beamsword, Side Special, which probably can't be removed with PSA encoding. Back to MLP,  It could work that way. Also got Taunt Ideas and maybe what they say when taunting.

YES!!! we definitely need sound packs for all the ponies!!! as for pinkie i was planing on animating at least part of the evil enchantress dance for a taunt and probably changing snakes box to look like the hay bale disguise from party of one for down taunt, but idk what voice clips to use (or how to make sound pack)

I wasn't going to touch anything sound-related until I had at least a single moveset to put sounds on, but I have thought about the idea of two separate sound packs.