Old Fire Emblem thread ~ Moved!

Started by Vert092, November 01, 2011, 12:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mia looks great. Save the eyes, which are the only problem area. I'll leave it to you to sort it out.

Quote from: AlbafikaAnd I'm leaving the thread here for now, we're the only ones active in this section, so the thread will never go to the next page. XD

LOL...That's probably true. Like Exorcist said though, we probably won't get much attention here. At least we'll be easy to find for anyone looking. Speaking of which, it'd probably be a good idea to have all on-going projects mentioned in the OP. I'd be willing to type up such a post if we want one.

Roy progress: Got an idea to improve the cloth/steel textures. Going to update the belt strap, then apply that fix (and send over some red hair finally :P)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 24, 2012, 12:57:11 AM #151 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:05:24 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Shun_One on April 24, 2012, 12:50:14 AM
LOL...That's probably true. Like Exorcist said though, we probably won't get much attention here. At least we'll be easy to find for anyone looking. Speaking of which, it'd probably be a good idea to have all on-going projects mentioned in the OP. I'd be willing to type up such a post if we want one.

Roy progress: Got an idea to improve the cloth/steel textures. Going to update the belt strap, then apply that fix (and send over some red hair finally :P)
I can make new thread and keep it updated if Vert doesn't wants to do it himself here (I log for at least 2 hours daily), but yeah, it'd be nice to have. But if I do, it'll be on that section. lol

As for Mia, the problem might be that her original textures are too.. Anime-esque. We wanted to aim for a Brawlified Mia. Also, I'm still working on her new mouth.. X_X

Quote from: Albafika on April 24, 2012, 12:57:11 AM
I can make new thread and keep it updated if Vert doesn't wants to do it himself here (I log for at least 2 hours daily), but yeah, it'd be nice to have. But if I do, it'll be on that section. lol

Sounds good to me. I'm all for it if the others are.

Quote from: Albafika
As for Mia, the problem might be that her original textures are too.. Anime-esque. We wanted to aim for a Brawlified Mia. Also, I'm still working on her new mouth.. X_X
That's it. Otherwise, the eyes would be fine. Good luck with the mouth. I can imagine it's a pain with the way her model was made.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on April 24, 2012, 01:10:12 AM
Sounds good to me. I'm all for it if the others are.
Let's see what the others say, we could even consider this a team/project. :P

Quote from: Shun_One on April 24, 2012, 01:10:12 AM
That's it. Otherwise, the eyes would be fine. Good luck with the mouth. I can imagine it's a pain with the way her model was made.
I'll post previews in a while, when it stops looking.. Goofy.

Quote from: Albafika on April 24, 2012, 01:12:22 AM
Let's see what the others say, we could even consider this a team/project. :P
I'm in if we get a cool team signature. :af2:
But I think before starting a new thread/project you should ask Vert since he was the one who started this.

Can't wait for more Mia previews.

With Roy being an import now, I can make a better shoulder strap and those things on the boots. I'm excited to get working on him.
This is really inspiring me to finish Radiant Dawn. :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Albafika on April 24, 2012, 01:12:22 AM
Let's see what the others say, we could even consider this a team/project. :P
:happy: I...I'm not the only one who thought of this! I'm definitely for this if Vert's alright with it.

Mia previews I am looking forward to.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 24, 2012, 01:28:48 AM
With Roy being an import now, I can make a better shoulder strap and those things on the boots. I'm excited to get working on him.

I was just about to ask if I needed to re-texture the Shoulder-pad/Shield thing to fit the model better. I had just done a shoulder strap texture, but now that I know you're making a better one I'll send what I've got and improve it when you finish what you're working with. Same with the boots.

Finish it! Finish it now! ...I should probably finish my second play-through too.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on April 24, 2012, 01:37:22 AM
I was just about to ask if I needed to re-texture the Shoulder-pad/Shield thing to fit the model better. I had just done a shoulder strap texture, but now that I know you're making a better one I'll send what I've got and improve it when you finish what you're working with. Same with the boots.
Yeah, I think I might use parts of other models, so wait until I finish and then we can work it out.

I was wondering, how many more DLC characters are they announcing? With Marth, Roy, Celice, Leaf, and most likely Ike too getting redesigns, maybe Lyn will get one too. :happy:
If she does I totally call doing her. :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

April 24, 2012, 02:16:54 AM #157 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:17:52 AM by Shun_One
Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 24, 2012, 01:47:32 AM
Yeah, I think I might use parts of other models, so wait until I finish and then we can work it out.
Got it. I'll hold off on any major updates till then.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 24, 2012, 01:47:32 AM
I was wondering, how many more DLC characters are they announcing? With Marth, Roy, Celice, Leaf, and most likely Ike too getting redesigns, maybe Lyn will get one too. :happy:
If she does I totally call doing her. :srs:
Sure, you can have her. All I'm good for are textures anyway, so I can't do anyone alone at the moment. Gotta get a working 3D program so I can start learning.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 24, 2012, 02:42:10 AM #158 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:48:24 AM by Lord Roy
Roy, Marth, and Mia seems to be coming along nicely from what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work guys.

Also, if Roy becomes an import will he be over Marth? (For use with the Roy PSA.)

I kinda like the idea of considering this a group project. I'll create a new post later today, I'm kinda busy with university right now. Tell me some things I can add to the new opening and I'll do it tonight.

April 24, 2012, 03:09:52 PM #160 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:17:29 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: LordRoy
Also, if Roy becomes an import will he be over Marth? (For use with the Roy PSA.)
Roy is now an import. Keep checking this thread for news on who he'll be over (most likely Marth and Ike though).

Quote from: Vert092 on April 24, 2012, 02:15:22 PM
I kinda like the idea of considering this a group project. I'll create a new post later today, I'm kinda busy with university right now. Tell me some things I can add to the new opening and I'll do it tonight.

Sounds good. Some stuff to add:
- List of current projects
- Who's currently involved with what (IE. Vert092 DLCMarth, Trueblade Mia, Albafika Trueblade Mia)
- current WIP's (I'd include the original and a preivew image)
- A section for ripped models that need a rig
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

And I can always abuse my Mod Powers and hijack the OP to make it look better, Vert. :P

Here's the new thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43708.0
I reordered my rips and added every single latest preview we got so far. I think the new thread catches the group feeling pretty darn well ^^
Also Albafika feel free to modify it if you want to make it look better or pdate it in the future.

April 24, 2012, 10:40:07 PM #163 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:28:25 PM by Albafika
There was no reason to make a new one if you were still the one to organize the OP. You could've edited this one.

I don't think it should go on Model Imports section as we have here Texture Work/Rips/Model Imports/Vertexes.

The OP is the one that needs a massive re-arrangement. It needs to be smaller, and I don't mean by using spoiler tags, I can come up with quite a few ways to do it. Also, a little mention to MRKRG, he was the one to start the original FE thread, among other stuffs.