Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ooo0o0o0o0o  looking good!

maybe you could draw in some inspiration from the upcoming film Snowhite and the huntsman.

caution big big picture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
not too much tho, since Classic is always better (and its made by universal >.>)  but just maybe little design elements from here n' there.  Like maybe the leather lace front tie up top.


That is far more amazing then what I have made so far..

TIME TO SHIFT INTO

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 12, 2012, 01:20:39 AM
That is far more amazing then what I have made so far..

TIME TO SHIFT INTO


NO. STOP IT. EACH TIME I SEE YOU SHIFT INTO


I HAVE TO SHIFT INTO

TOO.


I take that back.



Is not fast enough.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looking good so far  ;)

You and DemonBoy are out your minds  :laugh:
^3^

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 12, 2012, 01:29:07 AM
I take that back.



Is not fast enough.

[spoiler][spoiler]






(Also, thanks Christian!)


So, Bean, Emerl, and Phi are released and stuff!

Emerl over Fox. Phi over Wolf. Bean over Sonic.






Emerl: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720

Phi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24721



Bean the Dynamite:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24719


Emerl and Phi look great. it'd be interesting to see them on other characters too, considering absolutely anyone would make sense for them.

Naturally, I would like to see him over Sonic, but some of the others would also be interesting. Good job.


Thanks!

As it turns out, someone's going to be taking the Emerl model and putting over Sonic.

Lucky you, huh?


i like the bean and the two robots from sonic battle awesome

niice

thats crazy how you got the materials to work like that for Emerl, it fits him.. its a triple A custom model. it looks just like him from sonic battle.. except in 3D

Yeah, thanks!

It's true that they're top-notch custom models, but I wasn't the one who made them. All I did was set up the rig and the cell-shade.

The model was made by this guy named Bagjac. He used to be really famous on Youtube for doing models for BlitzSonic. Anyways, he's a fabulous modeler.

Did you know that for that entire model the only texture he used was this?:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ay man great job on emerl and phi, and how the guy made the model and textured it is mind blowing  :o
Any way, I was not to impresses with Phi since he was really just a grey Emerl, so I made this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Much more fitting in my opinion, I was wondering if I can get your permission to release it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

GASP! OMYGOSHOMYGOSH!

I was about to make Gemerl for Falco! Can I steal that texture? I'll make sure to Collab and everything!