Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ramonM64 on November 29, 2011, 04:54:45 AM
niice man    i really like emerl    im guessin thats a custom model since i dont remember him being in any 3D game    u_O      you needa fix the glove's textures from what i can see     over fox will be fun

Yeah. A modeler named Bagjac did a series of models based on Sonic Battle artwork. He's an amazing fellow, but he decided to disappear off the internet and take his stuff with him. Some of his stuff, like Emerl, is still floating around though.

I kinda like the hands like that, but I suppose I could change it.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 29, 2011, 05:01:30 AM
when will gamma be released? i started him a while ago but never finished him... glad you made him :D

Yup. Gamma's 100% done. As for when he'll be released, that's still kinda in the works....

Expect him though.


Emerl AND Phi?! and over different chars at that?! O_o *mind blown*

Pretty awesome that Emerl's over Fox too, I think his attacks and taunts fit him well (since Emerl acts mostly like Sonic)

And Phi is just badass. period. 8)

your a beast spex130 i know uve got alot going on but i hope have time to work on my import =P
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

i'm excited for emerl and phi! fox and wolf definitely need more imports!

Man. Finals are harsh. I'm not even done yet...

Blame that for my lack of updates.

Anyway, I have some stuffs here. One plea for help, two previews of personal hack waiting for your input, and one upcoming hack.

To each, a spoiler!

HALP (Emerl/Phi):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Personal Completed Hack 1: Fox's Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Personal Completed Hack 2: The Chao Colony
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My next upcoming hack: Sonic the TF2 Scout
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Also, OP is updated with this stuff. Just an FYI.


Lovin the Sonic Scout bro! And yeah release the Chao. About time we had a decent Chao hack arround here.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

 :happy:
That Sonic!! It's too amazing (≧∇≦)

Really awesome. Fox's Shadow looks hilarious and the Chao's are cute too :3

^3^

Gamma's out. :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076

Big shout out to Leonexodio for not only getting me the models but going through the trouble of replacing the textures for each E-100 robot as a recolor for Gamma.

Yeah, Gamma has around 15-25 different textures, and replacing them so they look right isn't easy. So yeah, thank him too.




So, I got a request earlier, and I wanted to finish it before I forgot.

It's Graymon. The whole nine yards, too. Metal, FS Eyes, everything.

Description and Pics in the OP.



Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 12, 2011, 09:36:11 PM
Pretty epic, that Graymon!

Thanks!


Anyways, bad news guys.

Sonic the TF2 Scout will have to be delayed until the newest version of BrawlBox comes out with BJ's new Tristripper.

Right now the base "rigged and unmodified" Sonic Scout is around 3 MB. Which, needless to say, is WAY over Sonic's file limit. So I decided to kill the quality so I could get it to work.

That didn't work either. The file's are still a few hundred KB over the filesize. If I remove any more vertices from the model or quality from the texture Sonic will look like he came direct from the N64.

So yeah. Small delay. Moving on.

Melee Wireframes over Alloy Red and Alloy Blue coming up. Expect them soon.


Hey! You! Look in here!



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Man, I never give progress reports, do I?  :laugh:


Is it the lighting or does yours look darker than mine?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great imports btw. I will love beating the hell outta the wireframe in multiman brawl.