Naru's Mod Madhouse: Kokari (Okami Wii) Now on Vault! Shikumaru Next!

Started by Naruto200Man, November 06, 2011, 02:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



the texture will be to download you can put first and then put PSA




I'm impressed, I mean... How did you manage to break the coding of the PSA like that or make animations that make it break like that??

Also, non-public = private. It stopped being non-public as you posted the vid. :P

all krytal problems are becuase she got diferent bone indexes from fox so gxf/blaster/transN/xrotN and etc are in the wrong place just fill the boneset even with fake bones  add new child in brawlbox so all her bones match fox ids this should correct all the problems
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 06, 2012, 06:31:31 PM
all krytal problems are becuase she got diferent bone indexes from fox so gxf/blaster/transN/xrotN and etc are in the wrong place just fill the boneset even with fake bones  add new child in brawlbox so all her bones match fox ids this should correct all the problems

I'll try that, but I'm not really sure what's causing it exactly, since the model's Trans N is 8 and so is Fox's

@ Abflaka: Um...it's a private beta test cause I'm the only one that tested it....lol the video is meant to be public XD

It looks really great so far, but I don't really understand how you're doing this import. Is it just a basic model import, or are you editing the bones in some way? I didn't have any problems with glitches with my imports and I'm new so I don't really know if they are a common thing for model imports or not.

I'd suggest not editing the bones in any way and simply ignore the ones you don't need to use. I don't mean delete them, but just don't weigh any vertices to them. I only weighed vertices to bones such as the head, hip, legs, feet and so on. Not any of the weird ones, like the transN bone or "thrown". But I don't know that much, and of course, you're free to do it as you see fit  :)

HOLY CRAP, WHATS THAT FURRY DOING IN MY VAULT!
Oh wait

I put her there XD

By the way, if you don't want the staff to be there simply remove the texture for the staff from your FitFoxXXpac/pcs :)

If the blaster isn't working properly, that is a critical error. You should have fixed that before releasing it. I can't release an import over marth if sword attacks are at his head, know what i mean?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 09, 2012, 11:56:47 PM
If the blaster isn't working properly, that is a critical error. You should have fixed that before releasing it. I can't release an import over marth if sword attacks are at his head, know what i mean?

Yeah, I have a fix for that actually, it makes the throws look weird but it actually makes the throws lolzy to watch.

It's a weird bug, but it somehow puts the character in the proper place for the blaster shots anyway. Basically the N b works fine now, anyone thrown by fox ends up doing a loop-de loop around him before flying out in the proper direction, they still end up getting hit by the last blaster shot anyway with that glitch XD

It's actually quite entertaining to watch, but I plan to give her custom throws for the psa anyway.

The reason I uploaded it is as simple as seeing who wanted it, surprisingly over 30 people, which is good for two days in my book. It's no sd hack, but the rig is pretty good and the texture is awesome. :/

I also have an animator interested in doing some custom moves :) so yeah =3 gotta find me some good Starfox Adventures video =3

I'll update the hack to include the fix, but just know ahead of time that the throw is still wonky. however at least it's a working throw and not a "explodes into polygons when thrown/being thrown" error :)

I'm having recording errors with my pinnical movie box, but I'll update the video as soon as those errors are fixed.

Haven't posted in 2 days so I guess this doesn't count as a double post? *shrug*

Bump for epic previews (In 3DS Max anyways)

how come lee is on link  :>.>:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]