BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on February 03, 2013, 04:52:29 AM
herpin' mah derp



Rig seems to be pretty much perfect first time into BB.

Just need to make the faces, fs eyes, moving eyes, metal and whateverdasheetelse :af:
Yay more tits. :happy:

Btw, BlowJoy, how's your Vault? Full of Mikus? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 03, 2013, 05:08:39 AMBtw, BlowJoy, how's your Vault? Full of Mikus? >.>

Yeah... I didn't call for that. <_<

Since you asked me...
Nice tits looking rig so far.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 03, 2013, 05:08:39 AM

Btw, BlowJoy, how's your Vault? Full of Mikus? >.>

WTF, dude? :P

That rig's looking nice btw, BJ. :happy:



February 07, 2013, 01:28:05 AM #1086 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:31:45 AM by Ikaros Hellscythe
I gawt board.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then I maed her shineh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Btw I didn't include any texture effects in the official release because the pac is 100kb over the orig pac size and the skin shines with the clothes (which makes her look weird considering her face isn't shiny, and if it was, it would look weirder), and fixing that using a mask texture and a special custom shader would take up too much filespace. I originally wanted a spec map + shine on the clothing but that took up too much filespace too. D:

February 07, 2013, 01:33:30 AM #1087 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:35:04 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on February 07, 2013, 01:28:05 AMI gawt board.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Then I maed her shineh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Btw I didn't include any texture effects in the official release because the pac is 100kb over the orig pac size and the skin shines with the clothes (which makes her look weird considering her face isn't shiny, and if it was, it would look weirder), and fixing that using a mask texture and a special custom shader would take up too much filespace. I originally wanted a spec map + shine on the clothing but that took up too much filespace too. D:
Xana eyes. :srs:

You just reminded me of my childhood, good sir.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 10, 2013, 05:21:39 AM
Almost what I expected. >.>
[censored].
Not him. He's been uploading hacks for "18+" yet the guy is 17.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2013, 05:24:27 AM
[censored].
Not him. He's been uploading hacks for "18+" yet the guy is 17.

I [censored]ing hate that guy.
He can feel free to read this message too.

yet he is free to make whatever the hell he wants, and you people just keep hating anything considered 18+

Quote from: joking on February 10, 2013, 12:09:11 PM
yet he is free to make whatever the hell he wants, and you people just keep hating anything considered 18+
Because it's in bad taste.

Also, just as he's free to make that mod. Everyone here is free to keep "hating" on him as well.

How about we drop the hating and continue on with BJ's hacks instead? :]

Yes, we're hating on him. We have a right to criticize.

And I'm done. Ain't draggin' this on.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]